Getting Up.

~(Y/N) POV ~

I woke up to my mother yelling my name. I slowly got up and looked around. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Did I fall asleep in my computer chair again?" I asked myself. I heard my mother walking up the stairs. "(Y/N), it's time to get up. You have school. Why do you stay up so damn late on a school night?!" She yelled as she swung my door open.

"Mom, I just woke up. Can't you give me 5 minutes to at least wake up without you having a freak out session?" I said rudely. She sighed and walked out the door. I got up and streched. I got my clothes from my dresser that I was going to wear today. I slowly make my way downstairs. My mom was at the end of the staircase, about to yell up to me again. She slightly smiled and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

Once I made it to the shower and turned the water on. I undressed and quickly hopped into the shower. I smiled as I felt the hot water hit my skin. It felt nice. I did what I had to do and got out. I got dressed. I had my (F/C) t-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and all that. Once I was done doing whatever in the bathroom, I ran into my room that get my sneakers on and grab my backpack. I didn't really care for breakfast.

I got my phone and seen a text message from Mika.

Mika: Good Morning buddy! I wonder what we are doing in science today! I'm so excited!

I laughed a little. That was Mika, always excited about that the stupidest things that you could think of. I responded.

Me: Well, I don't know nor do I really care, but yeah. XD good morning Mika!!~

My mother yelled to me about getting downstairs because the bus would be coming. I hated school. Mika and Megumi were the only friends I had. Most of the kids would bully me, but I just ignore them or well, at least try too. I went downstairs with my stuff. I quickly brushed my teeth and went outside to wait for the bus.

I saw the bus coming, it wasn't to far down the road. Once it got to me, I quickly got on and sat in the first seat. I didn't want to sit next to jackasses, so I always sat in the front of the bus. Next stop was the girl I hated the most. I hated her with a burning passion. She always tried to make my life life living hell, but I'd always get her back. I don't know why she doesn't like me. She doesn't have always reason to really. I guess that's just how the bitch is.

I laughed to myself quietly. I saw Trixie get on the bus. She gave me a dirty look, which I just flipped her off. My bus driver didn't really care about what I did or said because he knows that they bully me. She snorted. Wow, she must be really related to pigs. That would explain why she looks like one. I quietly laugh to myself as I made fun of her. She sat in the back with the jackasses. Trixie loved to act like as whore. She would flirt with anything that could walk on two legs.

I felt my phone go off, so I grabbed it out of my backpack to see it was Ben. I smiled as my heart began to race. I unlocked my phone and read the text message.

Ben: Hey! Sorry about last night.

I quickly replied.

Me: it's fine. I have to go soon my close to my school.

Ben: aw.. that sucks!

Me : yeah...

I sighed and shut my phone off without seeing his reply. I looked out the window as we got closer and closer to my school...