Is That Really You?

~(Y/N)'s POV)

        "Ah, it's alright." I said quietly. "Oh! Well, what video game"s do you play?" Ben asked. I took a drink from my soda can that I had in my room. "I play a lot of games to be honest. Ha ha, someday I wish to be able to make my own video games!" I say in an excited voice. It was something I really wanted to do. Then I heard a gasp, which made me laugh a bit.

        "Oh my god! Are you serious?" Ben said in the cutest voice I have ever heard. "Yes, I'm quite serious about this stuff. It should be taken very serious!" I say while holding up my pointer finger, even though he couldn't see me. Well, at least I thought it was a he. "Hey Ben, I gotta question." I said quietly. I was quite nervous for some odd reason. "And what would that be (Y/N)?" He said curiously. Ben seemed like a nice person. "Don't get offended by this, I just like making sure about things, but are you a boy or a girl?" I ask shyly. "I'm a boy." He said simply, like it wasn't a big deal. 

        "Oh, I guess I was right after all." I say nervously, while scratching the back of my head. "So, where are you from?" Ben asked. I closed my eyes tightly thinking if I should actually tell him where I am from or not. I sighed and told him. He seemed to get all excited, "I used to live there!" I laughed bit. "Oh really? What part?" I asked curiously. He told me where he was from, which was surprising because he used to live right in the area I live now. (Just use where are actually are. XD that's why I did that!!)

        "When did you move?" I asked quickly while looking at pictures of creepypasta's. "About a year ago." Ben replied. I opened my eyes widely. It couldn't be the Ben. The one I knew such a long time ago. The one I used to like. The Ben who protected me from the bullies. The one who died. I almost yelled "Ben? Is that you? The one I knew from years ago? What is your last name?!" I asked all of these so quickly. Ben laughed a bit and said "Maybe, well, I wouldn't tell you. But many people call me Ben Drowned." I started to shiver. I screamed "If this is a joke, then it's pretty fucked up! You should know pretending to be someone who died, isn't funny! It's down right rude!" 

        I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks. Ben said in a quiet voice "What if I am him?" Which this only made me cry harder. I heard my mother open my door and rush over to me "What are you screaming about now?" my mother said in a harsh tone. "Nothing! Get out!" I screamed at her. 

        ~Ben's POV~

        I heard (Y/N) break down. I knew why, I remember her. She one the one thing I couldn't forget. Slendy could never make me forget her. Never in a million years. Her mother was screaming at her. Which I was watching the whole thing because I hacked her computer. Her mother slapped her and walked out the door. I sighed as I felt terrible for (Y/N). I said in a shaky voice "(Y/N), are you okay?" She sniffled and said "Y-yeah. I'll be fine. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hearing my mother be a bitch!" I rolled my eyes. She asked quietly "Ben? Is that really you?" I felt bloody tears (I think that's what I'd say) down my face. 

        "Y-yes. It is me and I'll promise you, I won't leave like I did the last time." I said quickly. Then I heard typing, which she was a very fast typer.

        (Y/N): Show me your face. If you are really Ben, then  I'd know. I'd know his face anywhere!

        I turned on my camera....