Confession

~(Y/N)'s POV~

     I walked home with Mason. Mason laid down on the grass and I did the same. I had to wait for Jeff to come out. I slightly began closing my eyes. I fought to keep them open, but my eyelids grew heavier and heavier by the second. Before I knew it I was fast asleep next to Mason.

I woke up to something growling. Like an animal. My heart quickened. I jumped up and smacked my head off something hard, but fluffy. I looked up to see Mason hovering over me.

     "Well, look to is finally awake." I heard a raspy voice say. I turned around and saw Jeff. I smirk and pull my knife out as I began to play with it.

      "Suppose it's about time, huh?" I said before unexpectedly throwing my knife and hitting it perfectly into Jeff's leg. Jeff let out a yell. You could tell he was hurt. You could hear the pain in his yell. Slendy popped out of nowhere.

      "What's going on here?" Slendy's voice deepened.

       Shivers went down my spine as I responded, "Jeff was about to attack me, so I attack him first before I could be hurt."

       Jeff let out a laugh and looked at Slendy, "We were seeing who was better with knives." Then he pulled out the knife and flung it at me. Slendy quickly grabbed it with his black tentacle. Saving me from the blade that was inches away from my face.

"You two need to get along. Jeff don't even give me that sob story. I know you like the back of my hand. For (Y/N) no the other hand, I'm not quite sure." Slendy said in a fatherly tone. I sighed from relief.

I walked out of under Mason. "He is mad because I brought Mason home." I said while patting his rough skinned arm. Slendy sighed and patted Mason's head.

"Well Jeff, Mason is harmless. So, leave him alone. And if he ends up hurting someone intentionally then you are welcome to kill him." Slendy said in a deep tone. I could see terror in Jeff's eyes. I smirked as I turned towards Slendy.

"Well, I assure you, no one will get hurt. I'll make sure." I said as I placed my hand on Mason's rough skinned arm. Slendy sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Well Jeff, leave (Y/N) and she'll leave you alone." Slendy said before disappearing. I sighed and looked at Jeff. Jeff just grunted and rushed inside. I hugged Mason.

"Thank you." I said smiling....

Sorry guys. That book contest thing is now over and you should be expecting more frequent updates and I will still be working on that story, but I'll most likely keep it over there or possible move it here.. Oh well.. Sorry for making you wait!