Come Home

Hey guys!! :3

~(Y/N) POV~

      I knew that the thing in front of me was going to kill me. My heart was racing as it ran its finger nail against my cheek, but this time my cheek didn't bleed. The grip on my pocket knife tightens as I stood there, completely in shock.
      It growled. It was so deep and raspy. Then it's stuck it's nose next to the cut on my cheek and sniffed it. Then breathed out onto my cut and it healed. I still was in shock.
Maybe, it doesn't want to kill me. I suddenly steed back a little. Then the thing growled once more and took its nail and dig into my arm effortlessly. I shivered as the pain jolted through my arm. there was a small hole in my arm, it wasn't that deep, but deep enough to have blood drop out. Then the monster licked my arm and healed the damaged it had caused.
"Are you going to hurt me?" I said in a shaky voice. Then I noticed I was shaking terribly. Then a growl erupted from its throat.
"N-no." The monster managed to say in a deep raspy voice. I nodded slowly. I didn't think that this thing knew a lot of English or any language for that matter. I slowly began to walk towards this monster thing. It backed away.
      "Well if you're not going to hurt me, I won't hurt you." I said in a hushed tone, a lot different from when I he first spoke to this thing. When I spoke it jumped a little but then stayed still as I walked closer. It put its head down and I gently put my hand on its head. I gently rubbed its head, even though I'm terrified, something was telling me it was a good idea to touch this thing. Its head was kind of rough with little white hair. Not the most pleasant feeling, but everything needs love, right.
        "(Y/N)! Look out! Don't touch that thing!" Ben yelled as he crashed into me, sending me flying. He ran into my side, so now he is in front of the monster. I felt a sharp pain in my side, but I forced myself to get up. I saw that the monster raised its hand getting ready to smack Ben.
      "Stop!" I yelled at the monster and surprisingly the monster froze and looked at me. I shivered and walked towards Ben.
     "Ben, this monster isn't a bad one. Now you can stop. It wasn't hurting me." I said sternly to Ben. Ben just gave me a strange look. Then monster put its hand on my head and gently began to stroke my hair.
      Ben clenched his fists and yelled "You shouldn't come here at night. It's dangerous! You're lucky you found this thing because I'm sure if it was a different you would have been dinner!"
      I jumped a little. The monster gave Ben a warning growl and put its arm in front of me. I gently patted its arm and him it was okay.
       "Ben, it's okay. I'm okay. Just calm down." I said in a calm voice. Ben sighed and began to walk closer to me and the monster growled. I patted its arm again letting it know it's okay.
       "Well, we should get going (Y/N)." Ben said. I nodded and looked at the monster. He was the one who accepted me for once. No one other then Ben accepted me. I know the other pastas are very fond of me, but this monster seems to like me.
     "Well sorry to break it to ya, Ben, but I'm not going anywhere without this guy." I said as I pointed to the monster.
     "You got to be kidding me! Are you crazy? The other pastas will like kill it instantly!" Ben yelled. The monster picked me up and put me on its back. Then lifted Ben up and put him behind me.
       "Oh well. They will have to learn to accept him. He hasn't killed anyone. Look at the size of him." I said quietly. The monster began walking towards the house. Ben rested his head on me and wrapped his arms around me. I blushed madly as I heard a few soft snores coming from him....

HOLY SHIT! (sorry for my language!) BUT IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER!! Sorry if I haven't been updating. I update in lunch during school now and since I'm thinking about not eating school lunches you guys will get updates quicker!! :D