More Than Everything

Hey guys, I have been busy with work and stuff.

~Ben's POV~

I sat there on (Y/N)'s bed, waiting for her to get out of the bathroom. I really did care about her, but Jeff needs to stop being an asshole. I laid down on her comfortable bed. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep onto her bed.

~Dream~

I held (Y/N)'s hand as we look out onto the lake. It was a warm summer night. We were out on my boat. She rested her head on my chest. I kissed her head gently and hugged her tighter.

She had her arms wrapped around me as well, I felt a small squeeze in response to me holding her tighter.  She looked up at me with those beautiful (E/C) eyes. I could feel my heart skip a beat when I looked into her eyes.

She leaned in and I did as well. I felt her soft lips against mine. I swear, you could see sparks fly if anyone was watching.

A felt a small breeze pick up and it rocked the boat slightly on the water..

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I walked out of the bathroom and found Ben laying on my bed, asleep. I gently joined him in my small bed. I wrapped my arms around him, I felt him wiggle in my arms. I blushed and pulled him close, inhaling his scent and then relaxing.

Nothing could be more peaceful than his smell.

Nothing could ever replace the sound of his voice. Nor his laugh.

Nothing could replace him..

Ben, I love you..