AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO EVERYONE! I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!~

So, I got a message 2 weeks ago from someone offering me a contest and if i win this contest i could possibly get published! Well anyway, I wanted you guys to help, but then again you don't have too... i might end up not getting published but hey, its worth a shot. lol. well anyway I'd love it if you guys would come and help me. :D But here's the down part, as you all know I haven't been updating. I know I have a lot of stuff to do, but I might still try to get stuff done. I will try and update, but I am going to be more focused on the other story i want to get published.

So if you all could be so kind and please come and support me. its okay if you truly think its a waste of time. We all have different opinions on things. so yeah!

https://www.inkitt.com/grand?utm_campaign=grandcontest&utm_source=wpb&utm_medium=1?url=1

That is the URL to the page. If you can't click on it here, go to my page and you'll be able to click on the link.

SOO umm yeah... >.> I might update while im waiting for my 'editors' to be done editing. because we all know that I have terrible grammar... >.> My aunts will be helping me edit to fix that. so yeah! Thank you guys <3 I love you guys so much!!!

Also you can join the contest if you want. I dont care to be honest, it's your life do as you please!! So anyway!! >.< Make an acc and look up briannachick09 and i should have my first chapter out now. and i might make stories over there. but they wont be fanfics. I'll probably get them over here tooo soo.. yeah! thank you all for your time and support <3 love you guys~