Save Me

Hey guys! Let's get started shall we?????~

~(Y/N)'S POV~

     I continued running. I didn't care about how my legs hurt. I managed to quickly open the front door and run out without shutting it. I ran over to Mason and woke him up. "Mason!" I whispered loudly. Mason got up instantly and licked my face with his sandpaper tongue.

     "I need a ride away." I said as he got up and set me on his back and then he started sprinting. Then I heard Jeff yelled something then I heard a whimper from Mason. "Mason, buddy please try and continue going." I pleaded. But Mason couldn't go. I got off of him and saw that Jeff had thrown a knife at him. "Good with knives, eh?" I said I looked at the wound.

     "Okay, Mason this is going to hurt." I said as I grabbed a hold of the knife and pulled it out slowly, trying not to damage anything that it might. I looked over and saw Jeff running towards me. I felt like I had to protect Mason.  "I'm sorry Mason." I said as I ripped the rest of the knife out. Mason let out a loud whimper.

      Mason began to lick where it hurt and it began to heal. I turned to face Jeff and get into my fighting stance. I guess I'll have to take him down. But how good is he with knives? I'm pretty good with them. Maybe to good.. Then Jeff finally reached me.

      "Are you expecting to fight me?" He said while laughing.

     "Well how else am I going to make you stop? If I have to hurt you I will." I said coldly.

       "Then I guess you are on." Jeff said as he got into his fighting stance. I was waiting for him to make the first move. I heard Mason growl as he hurt up, but I heard a few whimpers. But that gave me more of a reason to fight him. He lunged at me, but I skillfully dodged it. Jeff laughed. "Well I guess you aren't so bad." He said as he looked like he was ready to kill. Then out of nowhere Mason swats him like a fly and Jeff went flying. I turned around and I noticed Mason was bigger and looked a lot stronger.

      "M-Mason?" I said in a quiet tone. He looked at me with cold dead eyes. And then he patted my head with his rough hand. I smiled and hugged Mason. But then I stopped and looked for Jeff. He was nowhere to be seen. Where could he be this time? I waiting a few minutes before beginning to walk back to the house to lure him out of his hiding spot. He is such a chicken because he decided it would be best to leave.

     I smiled as I saw that Mason was following. "Hey Mason, can I sleep out where with you?" I asked Mason. He only grunted in response, I wasn't hearing a no, so I guess I was........

There. Bam. Done. Shrek. Yeah. XD