The Fight

HEY GUYS. WHAT'S UPPP? HERE IS THE UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN WORKING WHICH IT'S FREEZING! Sooo yeah! Urm.. My hands were numb on Sunday and I wanted the day off, but!!! I SHALL STILL UPDATE!

~(Y/N)'S POV~

I poked Toby's cheek. Ben just looked at me in disgust and Toby jumped back. "What the hell?" Toby yelled. I laughed a little and Ben just sat there in shock. I looked at Ben. Ben looked at me. I poked his cheek and he jumped back too. I laughed a little harder. "What? Have you never been poked before?" I said cutely. Ben smiled kindly, which made my heart skip a beat.

Ben laughed cutely and came over to me and patted my head. "You're so cute sometimes." Ben said as I felt my face heat up. Toby pointed out the fact that I was blushing once again. I crossed my arms and denied it. Ben laughed and took Toby's side. I threw my hands up in the air and said "Well, I'm not! You can stop!" Ben patted my cheek while Toby patted my other cheek. Why am I stuck with idiots?

     "Hey (Y/N), wanna mess with Trixie?" Ben asked cutely. I smirked and nodded my head 'yes!' While Toby say there amazed by that. "Who is Trixie?" Toby asked curiously. I sighed and waved my hand. He sighed. Ben and I began on our plan. "What are we going to do this time?" I asked. Ben chuckled and said "Well we can pretend to be a guy that's likes her." I thought for a minute and agreed to go along with this.  "Sure, why not!" I yelled. We heard the door swing open and smash against the wall. "Why the hell won't you be quiet and who the hell is this?" Jeff screamed. I jumped and was terrified.

      Ben clenched his hand and yelled "There is this thing called friends and I think you might want to get some. You're nothing but a low life!"  I was frozen. As if time stopped and I couldn't move. Jeff growled and pulled out a knife. Ben had green electricity coming from his fingers. Toby ran between them me said "Hey, Hey, we shouldn't be fighting in front of this young lady! She is new here and I think she shouldn't be seeing fighting within the first hour." Jeff grunted and said "Then we will take this outside, shall we?" He was looking straight at Ben. Ben nodded and they both stormed out of the room yelling and screaming at each other.

     Toby sighed and apologized for their actions. I was still frozen in complete shock on what had just happened...