Poke

Guess who's back! This girl. XD lets began..

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Mason laid down and I did the same next to him. He wrapped his huge round skinned arm around me. I smiled and snuggled closely. I fell asleep quickly.

~Morning~

I felt something poke and then lick my face. Like it was a game, going back and forth. I giggled because it tickled before opening my eyes to the blinding sun. I quickly place my hands above my eyes. I sat up and looked around and saw Mason on one side, while Ben was on the other.

"Yes! Finally! We got her up Mason! Good job!!" Ben nearly yelled then petting Mason. Mason just grumbled in response.

I slowly say up and rubbed my head, "Why am I outside?"  Ben chuckled before shrugging his shoulders.

I smiled and shook my head. I got up abs stretched. Mason licked my arm as I did so. I laughed and petted Mason. "Good morning, Mason!" I greeted Mason. Mason did a grunt noise in response.

Then we heard the door open and my mother rushed out. She ran and hugged me. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" She questioned me with concern in her voice. I hugged back a little and replied with, "Yeah, I'm fine, so please don't worry about me!"

My mother let me go and looked into my eyes. I smiled and look at Ben behind her. Ben was shaking his head and smiling at me. I stuck my tongue out. My mom got a confused look on her face. I laughed and told her I was doing that to Ben. She laughed and smacked my arm playfully. Then she walked back into the house. Ben came over to me and looked into my eyes. Then hugged me tightly.

"I missed having you around." Ben said honestly. I have known him so long that I could tell when he was lying or being honest.

I smiled while blushing and hugged back, "I missed you too."

Mason nudged my head. Sniffing Ben and I. Ben chuckled and looked at Mason while saying, "Don't worry she is okay!!" I laughed and looked at Mason myself. He had the most confused look on his face. I couldn't help, but laugh. Mason grunted, which this sounded high pitched.

Then my stomach growled loudly. Then Mason almost instantly started sniffing my stomach. Ben and I started laughing. "Mason, it's okay. It just means I'm hungry." I told him while petted his rough head. Ben had his arm wrapped around me while we faced Mason. I felt like my head was about to explode.

Ben sighed and removed his arm from my waist and said, "We should get you some breakfast." I looked at him and smiled.

"Yeah. We all should get something to eat." I replied while looking back and forth between them. Ben and I began walking to the house. Mason let out a whimper, trying to follow me into the mansion.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay. I'll get you some yummy food." I said while petting Mason. Mason walked over and laid down while letting out a loud depressed sigh. I walked into the mansion and into the kitchen.......