Better Gamer?

Hey guys.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Ben had woken up and turned towards me. He had pulled me into a passionate kiss.

I blushed madly. No one has ever been so nice.

So sweet.

Caring.

I loved Ben. A lot.

Then we heard a loud bang come from down stairs, causing us to jump and break the kiss that I wanted to last.

"Daughter, get out here." My mother yelled, sending shivers down my spine.

I slowly got up, shaking. I creeped towards the door as the banging continued until I opened the door.

"Here are your clothes." My mom said calmly, while handing me a pile of clothes.

I sighed in relief and grabbed my close before thanking her and closing my door. I walked over to my dresser and put them away.

She hasn't changed.

I could feel the anger building up. Then, I had Ben come up behind me and give me a huge hug.

I smiled and blushed before turning around and hugging him back tightly.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. I was blushing madly.

"Your blushing." He said as he poked my cheek ever so cutely. I gasped and denied that i was blushing, even though we both knew I was.

"Wanna play some games?" He asked.

"Yes, of course we can Ben." I said while laughing a little. Ben jumped up and down like a girl.

"Sometimes, I wonder about your sexuality." I admitted.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek, "Well, I'm all striaght, babe." He said.

He called me babe. I felt my heart skip and beat. I blushed and then buried my face into his chest, trying to hide my blush.

He chuckled even more and then picked me up and carried me to his room. When he picked me up, I let out a squeak. He had surprised me. He then carried me to his room.

He placed me on his bed and then he walked over to his Xbox one and turned it on.

"So, what do you wanna play?" He asked nicely.

"Whatever you want too." I responded. He signed and then changed the games.

He came back and then he was playing some first person shooter game.

He died a lot. I laughed whenever he died because he would rage like there was no tomorrow.

He would send me a glare, and I just smiled at him.

"Here, let me try." I said while teaching my hand out for the controller.

He handed the blue Xbox controller. It was very smooth. I had waited for the match to start.

I had been playing these games for ages.

I was on a kill streak, then someone killed me. Ben laughed and i sighed and continued to rekt everyone playing.

I was better than Ben. Which he seemed did be okay with.

"Go, (Y/N)." He cheered cutely. I smiled as I got a headshot.

Bam. There y'all go.

I have 2 jobs. God bless me. TuT