Scaring Ben

IT'S UPDATE WEEEKEENNDDD!~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

     Slendy showed us the house and the rest of the Creepypasta's there. Slendy showed my mom where the washer was, so she could do clothes. I smiled and ran into Ben's room and saw Ben and  Toby playing call of duty. Toby was raging because Ben was winning. I don't think they realized I was in the room. I slowly walked up behind them, without them knowing and yelled "Hey guys!" Ben and  Toby both jumped. I laughed as Ben groaned because I had scared him. I was laughing. I sat on his bed then rolled onto my back, which it hit my head off the wall. Toby and Ben started laughing as I began to pout. 

     "How does Karma feel?" Ben asked while laughing. I pouted more and looked at Toby. Toby was trying not to crack up laughing. Ben wiped his eyes because he was laughing so hard that he started crying. Then he came over to me and hugged me. I hugged back while Toby was awing in the background. "Shut up."  Ben said cutely. I blushed a little. Toby laughed as he pointed out that I was blushing, which made me blush more. I crossed my arms and turned towards the wall. "I will not take your shit, Toby!" I said in a manly way. Toby kept laughing. 

     We heard someone bang on the door. "What?" Ben yelled loudly. I shivered because Ben never really yelled. Then we heard an anger yell "Can you calm down!?" Ben sighed in annoyance. "Yes we will Jeff! Now, leave me alone!" Ben yelled in anger. Ben sighed and said "Jesus, Jeff is so annoying!" I was still facing the wall on Ben's bed. Ben poked my cheek and I tried not to smile. "Come on!~ You know you wanna smile~" He said cutely. I started to laugh because he was being weird. I could feel Toby's eyes on me. I growled meanly and said "Toby, can you stop staring at me?!" I heard shuffling behind me. "Y-yeah." Toby said while ticking. I smiled and turned around to face Toby.... 

DFJADS DEREE ALL DA UPDATES ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D