◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ
ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ
————•°•☯•°•————

"I like him"

————•°•☯•°•————

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"I wonder how's Hina-chan doing" Y/n asked herself, now standing in front of a certain school.

"This underground fighting is really getting out of hand, why are we always the ones getting all the beatings?"

"Not like we have a choice anyways."

Ears perking up upon hearing such conversation. Y/n turned around as her hazel colored eyes was met with a group of 5 males who seemed to be around the same age as her.

'...there's been rumors that someone in Toman's been starting underground fights... Might as well check' Y/n thought, before walking towards the five males.

"Hi!!" Y/n greeted cheerfully yet unexpectedly as she appeared in front of them, startling the group of males

"Ahh!"

"Sorry, did I startle you?" Y/n apologized, a meek smile gracing her features.

Smiling at the five males, causing a faint blush to appear on their cheeks.

'Since when did a cute girl comes here?!' The five thought in unison as they continued to stare at the h/c haired female.

Y/n then looked at the males one by one, observing their features, as her eyes landed on a certain blond haired male. Quickly remembering her friend's description of her boyfriend

"Blondhair... Styled up... And goodlooking" those were the only reliable words the h/c-nette could recall from their chaotic converstion on the phone a few nights ago.

"Could you be... Takemichi Hanagaki?" Y/n queried. Shocking the males considering how they never recalled meeting anyone who had some relationship with such cute girl nor were they popular enough to be known by other students by different school. I mean it was obvious from her uniform that she did not  attend Mizo Mid.

"Uh...h-hai" he stuttered still in shock and confusion on how the girl knew him, also noticing the fact that his friends were now glaring daggers at him.

"Wahh!! It's nice to finally meet you! Y/n L/n, Hina-chan's friend" Y/n introduced herself, grabbing his hand and shaking it rather excitedly.

'A friend of Hina's... How come I never met her before...?' Takemichi thought to himself as he tried to recall the past events of his middleschool years.

"N-nice to meet you too...?" Takemichi returned rather in a questioning tone, unsure on what to say next, though nevertheless the girl simply smiled and turned to face his friends