◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪᴏɴ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"What should I do... Shin?"

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A soft hum left Y/n's lips as she sat by Shoko's table, doing her homework. Waiting for the blond to wake up. Only the two of them residing in the brunette's clinic. Since Y/n shooed the adult outside for smoking.

"Is the figure below a triangle? If it is how so?" Y/n read the next question with her brows furrowed

"Bitch you blind or sumthin'? "How is a triangle, a triangle?" Well how can a dumbass ask a question and even make a fvcking book about it?!" Y/n let out with annoyance lacing her tone.

School's stupid, and they were supposed to educate their students.

"Ngh..." Hearing a groab from the only person she was with, Y/n looked up, glancing at the bed where the blond had laid in. Watching him slowly sit up.

"Morning sleepy head~" Y/n lazily greeted as she stood uo from her seat, grabbing the tray that Shoko prepared earlier to change Chifuyu's bandages once he wakes up, along with some pain killers if ever alnost his entire body will hurt once he wakes up.

"...Y/n-san?" Chifuyu let out as he squinted his eye as the h/c-nette sat by the side of his bed

"The one and only"

Setting the tray by the table. Y/n looked at Chifuyu as she out on the prepared medical gloves.

"Can you sit up?"

"Uh... Yeah" Chifuyu answered as he quickly yet gently helped himself to sit up fron the hospital bed.

"Does anywhere hurt?" Y/n asked softly as she quickly changed the blooded bandages that covered his left eye.

"My body... And uh... My eye?"

A simple hum left Y/n's lips as she continued to undo the male's bandages, setting the blooded article by the tray before grabbing some cotton balls and some rubbing alcohol.

"I get how you respect Keisuke... But fight back next time, will you? If He landed another punch or two... Shoko-san you could've had a major damage to your left eye." Y/n softly explained as Chifuyu closed his eye upon feeling her gentle touch softly treat his face, lightly dabbing the slightly alcohol-soaked cottonball by his eye, making sure to gently clean off the dried off blood without any alcohol dripping from the cotton if her she applies to much pressure.

"Eye damage can make you temporarily blind or worse permanently! Treatment's hard to receive when it comes to such important organ, Chifuyu... Weeks, months or maybe years of physical therapy... Multiple check ups with doctors and ophthalmologists... Chifuyu it's not easy to look for eye replacements that actually matches whatever it is there to match with your body!"