◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴠꜱ ᴠᴀʟʜᴀʟʟᴀ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Pay up."

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-October 31st 2019

She felt anxiuos, the feeling of anxiety bubbling uo her chest. As she drove herself to the said venue. Being a spectator ment coming to the venue early. Thus here she was, stepping out of Choso's McLaren P1 LM. Which Y/n had parked a few meters away from Where the scheduled fight was about to occur.

Since she was representing a Jujutsu Tech, the elders had been nagging her to wear something that showed her tattoo, thus here she is dressed in a grey long sleeved croptop which one of it's sleeves was designed to expose her right shoulder, black jeans, net gloves and a pair if black heeled boots. As a silver bajoran earring dangled from her left ear. As her hair was simply left undone

(A: pic for reference ^^ and feel free to change it if wanted)

Since Y/n only knew how to drive and didn't have her license yet, she had simply took Choso's Maybach Exelero.

Parking the car a few meters away from the given venue. Y/n turned off the engine as she pulled out the keys before heading out of the car.

Making her way to the abandoned parking lot, along woth the other spectators who just arrived, Y/n could feel a multiple stares burning through her back, though she simply ignored them as she walked, looking for a good spot to sit on. Somewhere she'll see everything that's happening.

Climbing up a few cars, Y/n seated herself as a sigh left her lips. 'I wonder how will things go...'

"Mind if we sit with you?" A lazy toned voice spoke making Y/n look in front of her. Hazel orbs meeting with a familiar duo.