◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ʜᴇʀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"So you left Toman to be some gang's story teller? how pathetic."

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was safe to say, Evening happened so quickly. Takemichi had a hard time processing all of the next events.

Baji now wearing Valhalla's uniform.
Hanma announcing the date of Toman and Valhalla's fight.

And lastly Y/n's sudden appearance, and her beating almost 30 men from valhalla within 3 minutes.

Maybe let's rewind a few minutes back for out readers and Takemichi to grasp the situation more clearly.

"That's the day we became separated." Baji ended off his story telling as Takemichi then recalled Mikey's words from when they barged into his school.

"I had a brother 10 years older than me. He died though."

'Mikey-kun's older brother died. And they were the ones that killed him.' Takemichi thought as he glance at Kazutora and Baji who were also looking at him.

"Kazutora stood up for me, so I didn't end uo in juvie. I've been waiting for Kazutora to get released!" Baji proudly added, bring a strong pang to the h/c-nette who remained acting as if she was unconscious by the back of the crowd.

"Nice Baji. In that case, we're happy to have you aboard! Here! Valhalla's uniform." Hanma spoke throwing a spare jacket towards Baji. To which the ravenette caught as he wore the given piece of clothing.

"Give this message to Mikey." Hanma once again spoke up, a faint gasp escaping Takemichi lips as he listened attentively.

"A week from now, on October 31st. In the abandoned car lot. Valhalla vs Toman. Our decisive battle!" Hanma announce followed by another voice that interrupted the atmosohere.