◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ
————•°•☯•°•————

"Also... It's Y/n-sama for you assh*les"

————•°•☯•°•————

Bold Italic = Flashback dialogues

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

(A: I don't usually do a lot of time skips at the start of a chapter but I really don't know how to write down their fight)

"Hina. Run with Emma-chan." Takemichi instructed as he stood up.

Despite finally beating the person who made his past life a living hell. He knew his mission wasn't done yet. Because his underlings were still standing.

"Takemichi-kun..."

"We'll handle this ourselves somehow." Takemichi added with a reassuring grin.

"But..." Hina mumbled, still not assured with the blond's words

"It'll be okay. We will surely be okay. I beg you."

Giving a small smile, Hina then nodded. As she held Emma's hand before both ran off. Leaving both Draken and Takemichi.

'Y/n-chan... Please hurry up' Emma thought as she ran at the same pace as Hina. She knew that the H/c haired teen was probably busy fighting. Though she knew, Y/n wouldn't think twice about coing to her aid. It was her promise after all.

"It's a promise! That I'll run to Emma-chan's aid! Even if she's at the other side of the Earth!"

"Eh? Isn't that too much N/n-chan?"

"It's not, since it's Emma-chan after all! ♡"

"Draken-kun. What do you think heaven is like?" Takemichy questioned making the taller blond let out a small laugh before walking a few steps forward, stopping when he was beside the yellow-ish blond haired male.

"You'll go straight to hell." Draken responded making Takemichi chuckle a bit

"But I didn't do anything bad."

"Oh, look, they're getting fired up." Aikashi amusingly stated, sounding sh*ttier than usual.

"They pissed me off" another stupid one added, cleary not knowing when to use and not use the pass tense of words, Even the author is surprised he made it to middle school.