◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ (ᴘᴛ. 1)

————•°•☯•°•————

"Your starting a pointless agruement"

————•°•☯•°•————

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Walking out of the Sano Residence

Walking out of the Sano Residence. Her choices of clothing oddly matching with the male beside her.

After all, almost everyone in Toman thought they were dating based on how they naturally acted for each other, the only person who didn't make such accusation was their First Division Captain; Baji Keisuke. Maybe it was because he was also childhood friends with the duo?

Well there was this controversy in Toman back then, the 2nd Vice President of Toman cheating on their President with the 1st Division Captain. In that time the rest of the founding members found it funny seeing their members tense up every meeting, seeing the Mikey, Y/n and Baji interact with each other. No one had enough balls to speak though, Poor them. Good thing it died down after Chifuyu had the balls to ask Y/n about her relationship between the two.

At this point, Draken already given up. If Mikey and Baji could be dumb or dumber, Mikey and Y/n were dense or denser. The denser one was certainly the h/c-nette.

"You know I have a weird feeling about Moebius" Y/n started off making both males look at her

"What do you mean?"

"It's just weird if you go ahead and rethink the past events... It somehow feels... Planned" Y/n answered as the three of them stopped on their tracks, Y/n looking down at her feet, while Draken and Mikey looked at the h/c-nette.

"How so?" Draken asked

"If you think about it... Why would Moebius suddenly attack someone related to Toman? Was it a coincidence that they bumped into Pah's friend? Or did they follow them? Many couples are out in Shibuya late at night, so why them? If they wanted to start a dispute with us... Why now?" Y/n said as she looked at the two males.