◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥

A: wouldn't it be interesting if South was somehow related to some clan from Jujutsu Tech?
Coz like he deserved better! And I don't really see him as a possible love interest for Y/n :)

Should I do it tho?

-I added this here since most of you don't seem to notice the important notes I leave at the end of the stories <33

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜱᴛᴇᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Shut up"

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-Year 2031-

"Eh?! What do you mean you're in a different country?!" Takemichi exclaimed over the phone as he was currently back at the future, since he planned to have a few things to confirm with Y/n only to find out she just flew to a different country.

"Unlike you who's free considering how you can go back and forth to the past, I have work and a few businesses I handle. And not my fault you came back here a little late. The plane already took off, I can't just ask the pilot to turn the plane around and come back."

"But it's really important!"

"Takemichi as much as I want to help you with this. I'm not using a private plane at the moment. I'm just only in first class! I'll have to end the cal this strictly prohibited you know! It'll be no problem if were flying to a different country but I'm flying to U.S. So the US FAA bans this type of things."