◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"It hurts..."

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-October 21, 2019-
-1:32 am-

Y/n stayed silent as she held her phone close tobher ear, listening to Mikey's voice as he explained what happened at tonight's meeting. Hands now bandaged from the tip of her fingers until her wrist. Back leaning against her bed's headboard her blanket covering her legs as she blankly stared at the ceiling

"Y/n are you listening?"

"I'll talk to you later" Y/n said as she quickly ended the call not bothering to wait for the blond's response getting up from her bed, quickly walking towards her walk-in closet, changing into a simple pair of jeans, a blue hoodie, topping it off with a black and white jacket a blue scarf pairing her outfit with ankle boots. Beofre walking out of her walk-in closet and walking towards her beds, quickly arranging the pillows, covering it with her blanket to make it look like she was sleeping.

Y/n then walked toward the glass sliding door of her room, lightly pushing the curtains aside as she stepped into the balcony. Looking down as she held onto the railings.

'It's just the third floor...' Y/n mentally reminded herself before jumping down successfully landing on the ground, quickly looking around making sure no one woke up since she landed rather loudly.

Y/n let out an icy breath as she broke into a sprint, since if she were to use her bike she'll get caught sneaking out in the middle of the night.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A groan left Baji's lips as his phone continued to ring on his night stand. As he harshly grabbed the phone answering the call, not even bothering to see who was the caller.

"What?!" He let out angrily

"I'm here outside... By the benches..." A familiar femine voice said.

Although her voice has low, her tone a but sullen, he knew who it was, just by hearing her voice alone immediately pushed away the anger and annoyance that he felt.

"Y/n..?" Baji called out

"I'll wait." Y/n added as she ended the called