◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ᴅɪꜱᴘᴜᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴇʙɪᴜꜱ

————•°•☯•°•————

"I mean it's already in their name, MOEbious, Mo(e)-lester"

————•°•☯•°•————

T.W!!; light mentions of r@pe

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Nice moves, Hina-chan!" Y/n cheered as her childhood friend walked passed her, fumming. Y/n following behind her so she can be sure Hina wouldn't be walking off to far, oh an uh maybe comfort her real quick

"Nice attempt Emma-chan. But adults don't become adults by just doing the deed" Y/n told the sandy blond haired teen as she (Emma) caught up with Y/n whereas Hina was walking a few feet away from them.

"Hmmp. He pays more attention to you and Mikey! He doesn't care about me at all!" Emma pouted

"Don't worry~ If Ken-chin's too dense to realize his feelings.... I'll beat the sh*t outta him until he does! <3" Y/n said with a smile as the both of them stopped walking as Y/n held both her hands.

"So don't be disappointed! I'm pretty sure that giant's not a fan of PDA. Emma-chan's gonna get a chance one day." Y/n comforted the blond before pulling her in for a hug.

'I promised not to tell you anything but... Emma-chan... He Cares about you more than anything' she was no match maker. But eversince she found out that both of her friends held the same feelings towards each other it had been her personal mission to make sure they end up together. After all Emma was like the little sister she never had, even if she was only a year younger.

"So cheer up~ What about we go out this weekend?" Y/n suggested as she felt the younger teen nod as they hugged.

"Then I'll get going before Ken-chin scolds me" Y/n added before breaking apart from the little hug, giving Emma a quick smile before rushing off. Catching up with the others who were now climbing up the stairs.

"Show her that you care, jerk" Y/n whispered to Draken before swiftly elbowing his side as she walked past him. Leaving the poor male to crouch in pain for a second.

~•~•~

"Good work President!" Everyone greeted in unison as Mikey along with the other leaders of Toman walked forward, along with Takemichi who walked beside Y/n

"You're to stiff, Takemitchy~" Y/n said with small smile, before slapping the male's back rather harshly making him stand straight.

"I don't have plans on killing someone intentionally at 15. So don't hurt Hina-chan 'kay~?" Y/n whispered, making the male visibly shiver, as the h/c-nette went ahead off him, acting if she never whispered him a literal death threat.