◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Bitch no, I'm way more too fashionable than that"

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

•••0ctober 30th, 2019•••
-Jujutsu Tech, Itadori Clan Residence-

Soft humming could be heard around their garden, mixed with the occational sound of the small bamboo fountain fitting the stoned part of the small fountain, as it was also associated with the gentle sound of the water's movement from the stream and the koi pond.

The scent of matcha lingering around the area, Adding more sense of serenity to the garden's atmosphere.
Y/n always had mixed feelings about Jujutsu Tech's traditional aesthetic and it's strict rules about following their traditional beliefs;

One, was because she found it ridiculous how the elders would always bring in the topic of men being more superior than women when in Jujutsu Tech, the female members have been the ones showing more actions these days, and yet they still remain acting like superior pricks especially the Zenin Clan.

Two, was that Y/n wasn't much of a fan of wearing traditional clothing, or maybe just the need of adding numerous accessories onto her hair and uncountable layers of clothing and highly ridiculous traditional Japanese foot wear. Not that it was always needed but as one of the youngest members the elder women in Jujutsu had like dressing Y/n up traditional wear everytime they had a chance.

Three, Y/n absolutely favored their Traditional sweets, and tea. She even went to far lengths of learning how each of her favorite sweets and drinks are made from scratch.

And lastly, Y/n had always loved it's traditional way of styling their landscapes. Y/n had always fell in love with the different garden landscapes. Much to her liking to such thing, Y/n had requested to have a personal room to be the nearest room to the garden the garden, also having the widest Engawa by the outside of the room.