◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴛᴀʙʙᴇᴅ
————•°•☯•°•————

"The fvck did you say, assh*le?!"

————•°•☯•°•————

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Careful." Y/n said as she sent a kick towards a member of moebius who was about to hit a Toman member with a bat.

"T-thank you!"

"There's no need, just keep your guard up, It's gonna be a long night." Y/n smiled at the male as she heloed the male to get up.

'Tsu-chan's gonna kill me...'  Y/n thought as she brushed the stray strands of hair sticking to her face.
Tsu-chan = Megumi's mom

"DRAKEN-KUN!"

She wished she didn't look.
A breathy gasp left Y/n's lips as she saw Draken on the ground, a pool of blood right beneath him as Takemichi repeatly called out his name, waiting for a response.

"What happened, Takemitchy?!" Mikey asked upon hearing the male's shouts as he fought with multiple men from moebius.

"Draken-kun... Draken-kun... He got stabbed!" Takemichi nswered breathlessly.

Eyes widening uoon finally getting a glimpse of the two males, Mikey elbowed the male who was about to attack him from the back before quickly fighting off the two who also tried to attack him.

"Move out! Get out of my way!" Mikey exclaimed, taking on four men at once, though was suddenly grabbed by the back of his shoulder as thrown away.

"Hanma!" Mikey said with an annoyed tone as he landed perfectly on the ground.

"Mikey. Found Cha'" the taller male said as an ecstatic laugh left his lips.

Hanma then rushed towards Mikey, as the shorter male sent him a low kick though was blocked, as Hanma grabbed the male's ankle before throwing hin to the side. Mikey steadying up his landing with his hand before perfecting standing on both of his hands before jumping back to his feet.

Though Hanma sent him a kick before he could even steady his balance making him fall to his back. Hanma was about to send a punch towards Mikey's face though the short male blocked before kicking the taller male of him.

Mikey immediately getting up, sending a kick towards Hanma though was once again blocked, though the kick was stronger enough to make him (Hanma) skid to the side.

Though the taller male was quick to get up on his feet, sending a punch towards Mikey though was easily dodged as Mikey grabbed the male's shoulder before kneeing his stomach, quickly followed by an uppercut blow on his (Hanma) chin