◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
·· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"You sound like you two are trying deserately to have a baby."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

*FWISH!*

'Where is this?!'

Takemichi's eyes opened with a jolt as he immediately sat up, though immediately regretting his sudden action.

"Ow, fvck!" The male curse, closing is eyes in pain as he held onto his injured thigh

'That's right. I blacked out from the pain...'

"I gave you some first aid." A voice from behind causing the made to swiftly look back seeing and ever so familiar build, rendering him speechless.

"...Baji-kun?"

'...no'

"Kazu...tora-kun?" Takemichi called out the male's name in disbelief upon seeing the male's face.

'Oh yeah... Twelve years have passed...'

'So he got released."

"It's been a long time..." Takemichi breathed out, though his greeting wasn't returned with words, as a sudden punch was sent to his cheek.

"?!"

"Kazutora-ku-.." Takemichi's words were quickly cut off as another punch was sent directly to his face, causing the male to fall back, though before Takemichi could even reach the ground a kick was sent to his stomach. Another one coming after the other as he fell to his side.

"I recently saw some guys beating a woman on the street, just like this." Kazutora explained bluntly as he looked down on Takemichi's figure who breathed heavily on the ground.

"When I jumped in to stop them... The guys beating her..." The dual haired male added

"Were members of Toman."

Takemichi's gaze quickly meet with Kazutora's gold colored eyes as the male finished his sentence. Shock written all over Takemichi's face

"When did Toman become a woman-beating organization?"

Silence had filled the area, as Takemichi sat up, looking up to the male before him.