I'm Sorry

I think this is kind of a personal problem I have with myself. And a pretty bad decision to do on Christmas.
My year's been happy and enjoying mostly and school and I was able to socialize more and I have more friends than before.

But everytime I get time for myself it just make me think of a lot. I find it random everytime this happens.
But I'm discontinuing this book.

One, I have a lot of plans with this book but they're just so unorganized and messy. I don't want to write a book and have it look like I added all the ideas I had making it look overwritten.

Two, I'm just unsatisfied with it.
I'm was so so so happy (and still am) with all the support and comments, votes I got with this book when I first published it.
I'm satified with the votes, comments and support that I got but I just have this unsatisfied feeling as I go through my work disregarding all the heartwarming support I got.

Also I'm unhappy with my updating schedule in my works. I know there no one to blame for it, and that no one's complaining but School was going easily until ny second Quarter group works just came one after another. Issue after issue, also math and chemistry's a bitch. So yeah...
I think I'll just be more busy once the 3rd Qtr. Comes around...

Sooo yeaaa....
Incase anyone wants to continue reading this fics. I'll publish the former unedited chapters but tmdo be warned that they won't be sync-ed with the 19 edited and changed chapters.

Thank you for the support I've recieved with this book. Maybe somewhere in the future I'll come back with a more arranged idea of this fic and write it again (as a different book of course)
Our journey with this book ends.
I'll still continue writing my others books but just not this.

Merry Christmas and Advanced Happy New Year!
Hope you all will enjoy the Rest of you holidays!!

-Gail