A/n (feel free to read or skip)

As the title says Feel free to read or just skip this one. I'd normally delete A/ns after awhile but I'll leave this posted. Just to clarify a few changes in case I don't/forget to write them in the story in future chapters or if they aren't just further explained.

•Itadori Sibs. Relationship; focusing on Yuji, Y/n & Sukuna.
-they have this kinda distant-cold-ish relationship mainly becoz (Y/n, Yuji & Sukuna) have faint memories of each other. As they were only together til they were 4.
-Y/n has a bad experience with ppl just popping in to her life (especially in things related to jjk) so she refuses to easily accept new people in her life as long it relates to her life under a Yakuza and the world of curses and when it comes to the topic of 'her family'.

•Where's Choso?
-since Yuta stays in Tokyo in this fic. Choso will be the one taking Yuta's place overseas.
-Since Yuta appeared around Oct. 31 - Nov. Choso would most likely be fully introduced in the Ending of Valhalla or the BD arc.

•where tf are Jin and itadorimama?
-I decide to fvck it with the whole idea of Y/n getting an amnesia when she was a kid.
-they just left suddenly. End of story. Coz gege sensei too focused on Gojo's demise he hasn't given much information about Yuji's parents.
-the twins and Y/n kinda resents/hates them for it.

•how are the four related?
-decided to make it as if Itadorimama was first married to someone within the Kamo clan; thus having Choso. But they divorced and itadorimama got full costudy of him. While Jin happily and fullheartedly adopted him. Thus making Choso, Y/n and the twin's half-older brother.
-decided to do this to make some drama and so that Choso having blood manipulation make sense.
-let's say itadorimamas first husband was the brother of Kamo(Noritoshi's) dad thus making Noritoshi and Choso cousins (by blood) but Nori. Isn't anywhere related to The twins anf Y/n.

•Who/where is Geto..?
-I honestly don't know and I have no Idea on what I should do with this man.
-I'll just avoid mentioning him til I have an idea, feel free to drop a suggestion tho.
-like should be a villain?  An Anti-hero...? Or a supporting protagosnist Idk.
-Geto's appearance and role will also effect Nanako and Mimiko's role in the story.

•Do curses exist...? And where are they?
-better off to mark them extinct. They still exist but they are rarely seen or spotted anywhere. They were high in population for about 100+ years ago.
-Jujutsu Tech's still a curse eliminating and Learning school but they also evolved into a Yakuza if that makes sense.
-I did this to make Panda exist and bring pain to other characters' lives 😉😁

That's pretty much it I guess. Feel free to comment any questions you want clarified tho. I'll do my best to answer them.
Note: (for other readers)
I like reading your comments and all but...
I'm not guessing how most of you guys are like/look like... Not to be the hater but I don't really mind if you don't want to mention your birthyear or even your birthday (I'll great you I have time and happen to check the comments if it's your bday tho)
As for the Y/n's height... It was decided based on mist of the height of the love interests.

Like If your tall well damn can you give me a few? But imagine being taller than your love interest then I write; "leaning your head by his/her shoulder"

I don't think it's best imagining yourself in a uncomfy position. Also don't worry since I'll update Y/n's height in this book as we enter new arcs.

Well in the end of the day it's you, your still you. So if ever I write anything that isn't of your taste/preference or simply dissatifies you or it isn't you at all. Feel free to like change it in your head, state your opinion or discontinue this fic.

Also I don't think I can openly write about other religions/cultures of other readers to Y/n as for;
1. I don't know much of your beliefs and cultures and I don't want to be disrespectful. Feel free to change my writing in your head tho (mentally. Mentally only please don't copy it 😢)"
2. I made Y/n related to and Og character, describing them to be biologically related from the same parents I think it'll end up kinda unusual to have opposite characteristics. If noted adopted or step siblings it'll be fine.

That's all~
I'll do my best to update my fics before school starts (mine starts at the 22nd of Aug.) So do expect updates from this and my other fanfics