◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ ᴘᴀᴛʜꜱ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"...I hate you."

----•°•⍟•°•----

⚠⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS;MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, CURSING AND BLOOD, POSSIBLE CHARACTER DEATHPLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!⁽ᴬˡˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ⁻ˢᵃⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵈ ˢ¹ ⁱⁿ ⁴⁰ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ⁾

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS;
MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, CURSING AND BLOOD, POSSIBLE CHARACTER DEATH
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!
⁽ᴬˡˢᵒ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ⁻ˢᵃⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵈ ˢ¹ ⁱⁿ ⁴⁰ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳˢ⁾

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Y/n watched as Baji tied up his hair as he stood before the members of the 3rd division.

'Kisaki seems to dislike Keisuke too...' Y/n thought as she noticed the blond's glare towards Baji. Maybe because it was obvious who was superior in many levels.

Baji who stands by himself and Kisaki who stands by the top with the members of the 3rd Division being his shield.

Yet that issue wasn't part of her worries. For sure she saw Kazutora stab Baji... She'll bet all her life's worth. She knew what she saw. Yet he seemed perfectly fine...?

Or was he really?

*"Bring it all on!" Baji exclaimed as he finished tying up his hair and went to pick up a metal pipe that laid on the ground.

"Let's do this!" Baji let out jumping up.

Tiny bits of shattered glass flew to the air as Baji went ahead to hit one of the 3rd Division members which cause the more male to fall on his back, landing on one of the cars' windshield.

It was one hit after another. 5 men were already down.

"Whoa, he's a beast!" Takemichi let out in awe as they watched Baji.

"You shouldn't underestimate him, Takemitchy. Baji-san said he'd take Kisaki down, didn't he?" Chifuyu spoke proudly

"He only makes promises he can keep!" Chifuyu added.

There were a lot of promises that left the male's lips. Yet not one of them were promises that he'll keep himself alive through out this fight.

*'who the hell is he calling at this time...?' Y/n thought as she noticed Kisaki being on a short call. She doubted that Mikey could hear him. The siad male could be barely conscious at this point on.