◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Honestly... I don't know"

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

-Musashi Shrine-
-October 20, 2019-
-11:37 pm-

"A good luck charm?" Takemichi mumbled as he noticed a purple charm on the ground picking it up.

"Did someone drop this?" Takemichi asked himself before checking the contents inside the charm.

"What's this? A photo?" Takemichi let out as he took out the photo from the charm. It contain a simple photograph of seven people. 6 boys and a girl all of them were wearing Toman's uniform.

"It's Mikey-kun and Draken-kun! Y/n-chan too!" Takemichi let out as he got familiar with the three people from the photo.

"They look so young!" Takemichi remarked as he continued to scan the photo.

"There's Mitsuya-kun and Pah-chin-kun too." The blonded added as his eyes trailed to the two males by the left.

"Baji-kun..." Takemichi mumbled as his eyes landed on the male who stood by Y/n's right.

"Could this be the photo of the founding members? It feels like I just picked up something important." Takemichi let out, though it quickly died down upon noticing that there was someone else in to photo.

"One, two, three, four, five, six... There's seven of them. I thought there were supposed to be just six founding members." Takemichi let out recalling Mikey's words from earlier.

"This guy really looks close to Baji-kun and Y/n-chan" Takemichi added upon noticing the fact that Y/n was rather leaning towards Baji and the unknown male.

"He has a tatto on his neck. Who's this?... Maybe I should ask Y/n-chan..."

----•°•❀•°•----
F L A S H B A C K
----•°•❀•°•----

-Year 2031-

"Right, Y/n-chan... Should I tell the past you about the whole timeleap thing?" Takemichi asked as Y/n now sat in front of him, both of them were now in one of the cafes Y/n owned

"You said you're just waiting for Naoto-kun to finish investigating on something... Before you'll head back to the past... Somewhere around this time Jujutsu's Tech's having a small issue regarding people having abilities. Going back to how I'd think back then, the past me would probably report about you time leaping." Y/n answered