◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ

————•°•☯•°•————

"I hate my life."

————•°•☯•°•————

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Takemichi-kun!" A familiar high pitched tone called out, causing the blond male to sit up as he looked to his side.

"Hina?!"

"I'm here too." Emma announced boredly as she stood beside the short haired teen.

"What's wrong?" Takemichi queried as he quickly stood and walked closer towards them.

"Etto..."

"C'mon, just ask him" Emma encouraged her friend, lightly elbowing Hina'a arm.

"Are you free on August 3rd?" Hina asked shyly

"Eh?"

"Well..." Hina mumbled, unable to search for the words she wanted to say.

"She's saying she wants to go to the festival with you!" Emma explained, as a faint blush blush appeared on the brunette's cheeks.

"Yes! I'll go" Takemichi answered, a smile swiftly overpowering Hina's bashful facade.

"See? Told you he'll say yes. He's your boyfriend isn't he?" Emma asked as the couply then went to a small fit as awkward yet comfortable laughter.

"Eh?!" Emma let out in shock as she was about to leave the couple be, upon seeing two familiar blonds playing soccer.

"Whoa! Mikey-kun you're good!" Akkun complimented as they watched the said male bounce the ball on his head.

"Yo, Emma!" Draken greeted as he looked back at the blonde girl as with a grin etched on his lips.

"Eh? You guys made up?! What happened? You two were so mad at each other!" Emma questioned as she rushed towards them

"Emma, shut up"

"Did we?"

"I was worried, you know! Even Y/n!"

Pausing from his game, Mikey looked at his younger sister "Where's Y/n?"

"Ah... She wasn't answering my calls earlier... So I thought she was busy, Wait, I'll call her again." Emma answered as she pulled out her phone.

After it couple rings someone finally answered though instead of hearing their childhood friend's voice. They were greeted with a certain white haired male's voice.

"Yoo!!! Emma-chan!"

"Toru-nii?!"

"Bingo! Gomen Emma-chan, but Y/n can't play with you today!"