◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ʟᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Step forward."

----•°•⍟•°•----

⚠⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS;MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, AND BLOODPLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS;
MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, AND BLOOD
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Fvck." Y/n cursed as she looked through her bag.

"Anything wrong?" Yuzuha asked as the two of the walked out of the ice cream shop, now on their way home.

"I left my phone at Mikey's place, something came up last night so I had to crash at their place." Y/n explained as she closed her bag, since Emma was quite excited to walk to school with Y/n Together since she wanted to stop buy a shop before going to school. Making Y/n forget the fact that her phone was still in Mikey's room.

"Do you need to call anyone? You borrow mine" Yuzuha offered as shebwas about to take out her phone

"No it's fine. I'm just supposed to wait for someone's message since I have things to do today. Thanks for the offer though." Y/n nicely declined, though she wasn't waiting for someone's message.

'If I use your phone that idiot will spam call you for no reason!' Y/n mentally exclaimed

"Oh ok then."

"Guess I can't walk home with you today. Gotta go to the Sano's place to get my phone back." Y/n sighed

"It's fine. Take care then."

"Bye, see you in school." Y/n waved her hand lightly as the two of them parted.

A sigh leaving her lips as her eyes could no longer see Yuzuha within it's line of vision. "Much for having a small chat."

"Oi! L/n!" Someone called out, making Y/n turn around

"Hmm?"

Though before Y/n could see anyone, everything suddenly went black.