◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
————•°•☯•°•————

"You sure are a liar Ken-chin"

————•°•☯•°•————

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Why do I have to skip school to meet up with Megu-chan and Gojo-sensei? I mean they spent nearly the last week of June their... Then they went to Roppongi! They even went ahead and spent a few nights there." Y/n ranted as she sat by the backseat of the car with Ijichi driving.

Supposedly Y/n should be in class right now. However Ijichi suddenly went to her school, telling the principal that she had an urgent matter to attend to thus need to excuse her for the day.

"From what I heard they only stopped by the school then left imediately a day later! I Especially after I bugged Megumi to buy me some Mochi from Sendai" Y/n pouted.

"Etto... Gojo-san only mentioned it in the that " it'll be a surprise for N/n-chan!" Is all what he said." The male excplained

"That damned blind-folded bastard." Y/n grumbled as she crossed her arms.

"If there happens to be a quiz today and I missed it, I'll kill you both"

'Why am I included?!'

Shinjiku Ward, Tokyo Train Station

Now within the train station, Y/n sat by a bench legs crossed as she quietly ate her give crepe that bought Ijichi earlier as they were walking towards the train station. She was left to wait as the male went off to a not-so-populated corner to answer Gojo Satoru's call.

'This is boring...'

"Jeez what's the point if I'm just gonna sit around and wait?" Y/n mumbled to herself as she finished up the crepe she was eating.

'Should I just leave and go find some thugs to beat up...?'

"Ah there she is! N/n-chan~!!" Hearing a overly familiar voice, Y/n snapped out of her thoughts as she looked towards to source of the voice before seeing a familiar white haired male, walking along with a familiar dark haired teen. Also spotting three more figures walking behind them, a ginger haired girl bickering with 2 other people she couldn't really see clearly. Mainly due to Gojo and Megumi blocking them from her view.

Looking at the white haired adult with a unamused look on her face. Seemingly annoyed.

"Aww. What's with the face? Don't you miss your favorite and probably your best babysitter and teacher in the whole world?" Gojo asked upon noticing the girl's expression.

"If you dragged me out of school to help train another set of students of yours, you can fu--"

"Language! And just give me a moment and introduce you them." The white haired male quickly exclaimed, cutting off the h/c-nette's words as Y/n could only look at Megumi, though the male simple gave her a look of 'I-just-wanna-get-home'