◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏʟᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Aren't you Keisuke?"

----•°•⍟•°•----

⚠⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS;MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, DEATH AND BLOODPLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS;
MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE, DEATH AND BLOOD
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

* = change of perspective

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

•••Later That Night•••
-3:00 am of 8/14/17-

Dressed in black two males around the age of 12 stood by the back of a certain shop, one looking out for any passerby which seemed impossible since it was 3 in the early morning. The devil's hour as most peopls believed. As the other placed a thick layer of tape on top if the glass part of the door.

"Kazutora." Baji called out nervously, voice barely above a whisper.

"You might complain and all... But you always go along with whatever I'm doing." Kazutora spoke, voice slightly muffled as as mask covered half of his face.

Gulping, Baji then raised up the mask, covering up his nose and mouth. "Let's go." Kazutora spoke up, holding a large pair of pliers(?)

"We're really doing this?" Baji questioned with uncertainty, the feeling on anxiety filling his system.

*A soft crash was heard, as Kazutora punched through the thick layer of tape, successfully breaking through the glass with the lowest setting of noise they can make.

*click* a slightly loud clicking of the door's knock was heard as Kazutora then slowly yet surely opened the door.

"It's open!" Baji said pointing out the obvious

"Huh? The alarm's not going off? Lucky!" Kazutora said in a happy-go-lucky tone as he entered the shop, acting as if what they were doing was not a crime at all.

"What are you doing, Baji?" Kazutora questioned looking back at the male who remained outside, holding the large pair of pliers(?)

"Are we really doing this, Kazutora?!" Baji questioned his tone of voice slightly rising.

"Keep it down." Kazutora hushed

"We can turn back now." Baji reminded, sweat drippong down his forehead as he gripped onto the tool he had in hand.

"Man, just shut up." The other male hissed as he took another step further into the shop, as he looked at his left "is this the way?" Kazutora asked himself as both males then walked further into the shop.