◤ 𝚂𝟷 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ꜱɪx
ᴀʟʟ ᴏᴜᴛ
----•°•⍟•°•----

"Nope, I'll be betting all of my riches for Toman."

----•°•⍟•°•----

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

•••Jujutsu Tech•••

"Why bother letting the kid spectate if we're watching the flight like this?" Gojo Satoru spoke as he sat by the leather seats crossed legged viewing onto the hologram like screens in front of them.

"Might as well watch the fight while watching Itadori."

"Call her by her name old man, there's four of them for fvck's sake" Toji spat as he gave Gakuganji a short glare.

"Why bother watching the kid? Your acting like some creepy old ass stalker." Gojo added.

"Satoru." Yaga let on, his tone sounding more of a warning rather than a simple name calling.

"It's noticable that's she became too soft." Gakuganji answered as they all looked at the same screen which showed a h/c-nette boredly stating onto the now occuring fight.

"Most of the participants are her close friends, she'll definitely step in" the oldest male in the room added

"So? A kid's a kid. She's not even a student here." Both Gojo and Toji spoke

"She's part of the ranking." Meimei pointed out

"Y/n doesn't seem to be interested in that anyways" Shoko answered back

"Even if that's the case , it's the higher ups who'll need to be followed" Yaga sighed as he recalled their words from last night's meeting

"Aside from helping their business affairs, for them she's been inactive." Yaga added

"Isn't she the one making most of the poison they sell in the black market? They've been the ones topping the charts for years now." Nanami finally spoke

"Business yes, but she's been inactive will the physical activities we've had for the past 3 years."

"She's not a student." All of them deadpanned

"But she's in the rankings" Gakuganji countered.

"Well with that sh*t aside, isn't she already training that new kid you guys took in? Shouldn't that be enough" Utahime sighed.

It's been stressful enough in Jujutsu Tech both Tokyo and in Kyoto and the higher ups were worrying about a 15-year-old's performance?

"If Iza-neesan were here, they'll be dead the moment they try to lay a finger on the kid." Toji let out resting his cheek on his palm.