◤ 𝙱𝙳 𝙰𝚛𝚌 - 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 ◥

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Go ahead and torture him to your heart's content."

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

⚠️⚠WARNINGS⚠⚠️THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN THE FF

⚠️⚠WARNINGS⚠⚠️
THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN THE FF. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK;
BLOOD, VIOLENCE, GORE AND OTHER MORE TOPICS THAT MIGHT BE SENSITIVE TO OTHER READERS

𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

•••November 28th 2031•••
-4:00 pm-

Screams of pain errupted from the room. Blood decorated the room's walls and floors. A sigh leaving a woman's lips as she sat crossed legged on a luxuriously designed chair.

A Black lotus silk dress hugged her curved/plump/etc. body, as bouncy candy pink and black hair cascaded past her waist. A glass of wine being held between her fingers.

Eyes boredly watching the torture session right before her.

"How plain"

Those words escaped her lips with no remorse as if having to watch someone getting gravely getting torture right before was a normal thing. No reaction could be come of from her. Even if her trusty stead already broke of numerous bones, electricuting, beating, cutting off a few of his fingers and hitting the poor male with a whip. She didn't flinch, laugh, grin, smirk nor feel a single ounce of guilt.

Though she was indeed surprised the little rat was still alive and breathing.

A tired sigh left her lips, as she took a sip of her 1945 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Romanée-Conti Grand Cru. Something she bought of from a wine auction she attended recently.

It's sweet yet strong taste lingered around her throat as she swallowed the red-ish purple liquid. A satisfied hum escaping her lips as she quickly signalled her torturist to stand aside.

"This wine is worth more than your life. So who are you to think... That you, who's not even worth one fourth of how much this wine costs dares to spy on Japan's strongest Yakuza?" Her honey like colored eyes glared down on the barely breathing spy below her, disgust written all over her eyes.

"To spy on me... precious little niece even."

With all honestly she wouldn't have cared if their little rat will be killed swiftly or he'll get tortured to death. But just after hearing the small statement about their rat getting her precious little niece involved... Oh it was a different story.