08 | a very interesting morning

| Amelia |

My head felt like it was about to explode.

Something extremely tight clawed into my skin as I faintly moved on the soft surface I was lying on. The heat coursing through my entire body made me feel like I was going to begin burning any second, and coupled with the muffled sound coming from the background, it worsened the deadly headache I was having.

"Now there, he'll be here any second princess, have some patience."

A gruff voice that my mind just barely recognised rang through my brain as I shifted on the bed in sheer discomfort, a soft groan leaving my lips.

Wait...bed?

My eyes flew open in a nanosecond and travelled throughout the room I was in, the unknown surroundings instantly causing my panic to rise. Sitting up on the large bed, my gaze hastily ran over the black walls and the massive tv directly in front, my eyes widening in fear and confusion.

This definitely wasn't my room.

"She's up, finally!"

A loud yell coming from the far end of the room made me snap my head towards that direction in an instant, my heartbeat quickening at an impossible pace as I recognised the blue-eyed figure sitting by the window.

Samuel.

It was then that the memories of last night came rushing back to me like a storm.

"Where am I?" My chest heaved up and down as my heart pounded against it, my headache suddenly not seeming as important anymore. Within a second, I raised the heavy white blanket lying on top of me and pushed it away, trying to get up from the bed as quickly as I could.

Where the hell was I?

But before I could stand up, a push to my shoulder shoved me back into the bed, my widened eyes meeting with the sight of Samuel standing in front of me.

"What are you doing?" I croaked out, a sense of danger the only thing running through my brain as he slowly forwarded his finger towards me. Meeting his movements with my own in the backwards direction, I pushed myself away from him until my back collided with the headboard. "Let me leave."

His disgusting touch grazed the skin of my arms as a wide grin came on his face, his finger slowly moving upwards.

"I could tell you were a feisty one at the party last night." He chuckled maliciously, his finger slowly brushing my jaw while his other hand travelled up my thigh.

My teeth clenched in disgust and anger as I traced his movements, my knee ready to kick him in the shin. But before I could, a deep voice echoed from the direction of the door.

"Hands off, Adams."

My head turned to find Noah Carter standing at the door, his face holding a bored expression as he eyed my form on the bed. An overwhelming feeling of anger occupied my mind as I remembered how I ended up here, and all I wanted to do at that moment was get up and slap him in the face.

"You." I gritted out in a deadly voice, my legs finally finding the strength to stand up on the cold floor as I felt Samuel move away from me.

"Sorry, sir." He stammered, his confident tone now suddenly sounding afraid. "I was just checking if she was awake."

"Excuse me?" I set my glare on him as I looked at him in disbelief. "How were you checking if I was awake by touching me without my consent?"

"You little-"

"Get out, Adams." Noah's slightly annoyed voice cut off our imminent argument, his eyes travelling towards Samuel's seething figure as he looked at him with a dangerous expression, a warning for him to leave right that instant.