Sign 6 Another Transformation

Cyril and Heart and walked beside each other on the footpath. Cyril looked at the sunset beside them, turning the ocean orange, sunsets never looked so bright, the sky never so blue. She looked at Cyril as they walked, "Hey, Cyra,"
"Yeah?" Cyril looked at her.

"Want to come to my place?"
Cyril blushed, "I-"
'Wait, she thinks I'm a girl. Yeah, this is normal. We are friends,'
"Sure," He smiled. Walking up the metal staircase to her apartment, Cyril finally sat on her bed. She prepared some coffee, "I can't brew it as good as you, but since you are my guest, I will make it for you,"

He laughed, "That's for the hospitality," He looked around at the dirty laundry into the basket, dishes in the sink and the makeup brushes laying on the table.
"You live alone?" He asked.
"Nah, my mom is out," She walked towards him and passed him a cup of coffee.
"Oh, I plan to move out after college too," Cyril took a sip of his coffee, "It's well done, I like the flavour,"

"...So, Cyra, what kind of boys do you like?"
Cyril licked the foam off of his lips, "Boys..."
"Yeah, you told me you dated a dude before, what was he like?"
Cyril smiled, remembering that he was a girl at that moment, "...Yeah, I did,"

Heart looked at her, "Well? Was he romantic?"
"...He was," Cyril looked away, "A bit too romantic for my taste,"
"You don't like romantic people? Are you one of those who are sexual all the way" She moved close to Cyril and he leaned back to avoid their lips from touch each other, "N-No, I never said that,"

"Then," She kept her coffee cup aside and pressed her knees between her thighs, "You don't like doing things like these?"
Cyril looked away as his bangs covered his face, "I do,"
Heart smiled and brought her lips closer to Cyril's lips, "You don't like doing things like these with me?" She whispered on his lips and he pushed her away, pinning her down on her bed, "You are testing me a bit too much,"

She blushed. He quickly moved away, "Sorry, I just...bye!"
He grabbed his bag and ran out of the house. Heart just laid on the bed and grinned, 
"So, you want to take the lead?"

"She was so close, I think she would kiss me if I didn't push her aside,"
"He talks about her like she put the air in his lungs," Edgar read from a poetry book, "But that's because she was the only person who made him want to,"
"She seems weirdly interested in me. Or maybe that's just how female friendship is. It would be pretty gay if you and I did that,"

"To hell with that. Selection finals are on Monday. We only have Saturday and Sunday left for practice, Cyril," Edgar threw the book aside and looked at him through the computer screen. He, Cyril and Skyler was on a video call. Skyler had put an eyepatch and lay comfortably on his gamer chair while Cyril repaired the dings on his board. Edgar looked at Skyler, "Are you sleeping?"

Skyler didn't respond, "This guy...Anyways, what's the plan, Cyril?"
Cyril seemed lost in thoughts while he engaged himself in the work, "Cyril?"
"I have to go to the ballet academy on weekends," 
"...You can't be serious..."
"It'll be just two hours,"

"No, Cyril, focus on your priorities," Edgar came closer to his webcam, "Listen, I know you want to do things other than just surfing...but your dad-"
"I know," Cyril soaked his sore feet into warm saltwater, "Don't get me wrong, I love surfing. It's just that...There I things I have started to love more than just surfing,"

"I know. But now's not the time, Cyril. Just two days, skip it. You have to get on the board,"
"It's not working out anymore," Cyril looked at him, "I can't get myself to suddenly change my style. I can't,"
"What about your dad? If you fail the selections, he'll be...upset,"
Cyril looked at his feet soaked in the salt, he rested his elbows on his knees as he sat down and took deep breaths. Edgar looked away from his webcam and shook his head, "Mom is calling me for dinner, so... I'll leave the call now,"