E X T R A I I

Arthur brushed his hair as he looked into the dressing mirror, with a small picture of him and Tristian hanging on the wall behind him, holding the huge, golden trophy of the winter cup, and medals around their bare, sunburnt bodies. He sprayed some cologne in his hair and put on his swimming trunks. "Arthur, aren't you going to attend the lectures?" His mother stood on the door. She was a thin, lean woman with heavy wrinkles around her mouth.

"I will, the second half. Tristian and I are gonna surf a bit this mornin' today," He grabbed his surfboard and an apple, "When are you getting a girlfriend?"
"Not soon. See ya', mum. Love ya," He kissed her cheek and ran down, "Arthur Miller!" She yelled his name but he ran down the hall, into the garage, got his bike out, tied his surfboard to his bike and began paddling.

He was halfway across the willows when suddenly, someone stepped before his bike and he stopped his bike. It was Cypher, smoking a cigarette, dressed in sage green pants and a brown sweater. Arthur recognised him. His heart was beating fast.

"I'm not afraid of you," His voice was shaking as he said that.
Cypher smirked and threw his cigarette down. He slapped his hands on his jeans and wiped them clean, before pressing his hands over Arthur's face and squeezing his cheeks between his fingers, "Listen, pretty boy, whatever you saw that day, it is our little secret. If you let anyone into our little secret, I will fuck you up," 

Arthur swallowed his saliva and nodded his head. Cypher smiled and left his face, he took out another cigarette, "Do not hate me, pretty boy," He lit it up and let the smoke out of his mouth, onto Arthur's face, "Onze zee is wat wij er van maken...," He took a pistol out of his pocket and pressed it on Arthur's crotch, "Isn't it?"

They had their forehead's pressed together, and Cypher was looking into his enchanting blue eyes, which had a tint of blood red near his pupils, which bloomed like a red lotus in a sea of blue mud, Arthur held his breath, waiting for his cruel end. Cypher moved away from him and pressed his cigarette into his mouth, "Just scaring ya' a bit there, mate. Fuck off, now,"

Arthur got back on his bicycle and paddled towards the beach, looking behind many times, but every time, he'd see Cypher's back facing towards him until the darkness of the willow trees engulfed him. Cypher had his phone buzzing and he picked it up, "Did you get rid of him?"
Cypher looked at his pistol, "...But of course,"

While walking towards the ocean, and standing in the grass, among the fireflies, Cypher looked at his pistol, "Oh pretty flowers, pretty, pretty, you wither," He loaded a bullet into the gun and pointed it at the sky, "Must you be heather,"

A blank shot into the sky. And darkness took over.