Sign 7 I Hate Boys

It was the final day of the selection. All the girls were lined up to see which guy got selected for the Winter Cup. The boys jumped into the water and swam towards the wave, Tristian stood up on his board and sleek roundhouse cutback, pumping his surfboard, rising back up to the top of the wave. He was about to jump up when he felt a shadow above and looked up. His brown eyes lit up as he looked up. It was Cyril. 

The coach stared at him with his mouth wide open, so did all the girls. Meanwhile, Edgar and his mom looked at him like proud moms. It was a perfect Aerial, followed by a kickflip and smooth finish on the water surface. Cyril turned back and looked at Tristian, "How d'ya doin', my boi?"
"...Hold on, where did your boobs go,"
He smirked, "Got rid of them finally,"

Tristian was left so bewildered, he couldn't do any move but just stare at Cyril land every move perfect, from alley-oops to a beautiful Flynnstone Flip. 
"Tristian! What are you doing? Get him!" Arthur surfed beside Tristian. He snapped out of it and went for an Aerial, but the lack of focus and the sudden shock, made him mess up, and he fell into the ocean.

"Oh my God," Arthur slapped his forehead, "Why would you do a trick you haven't mastered?"
Cyril reached the shore and Edgar hugged him, "You did it! That Flynnstone flip is gonna get you some brave points,"

"Alright, boys. Assemble. We have three boys selected. Tristian, Arthur and," George looked at Cyril, "Can't believe I'm selecting you,"
"YEAH! WOOHOO!" Edgar screeched.
"Shut him up, please," George went away.

Cyril laughed, "It's fixed, now. I'm gonna win that bloody tournament like a pint!"
"Yeah! Let's go get booze!"
Skyler stood behind Cyril and stared at his back, "His tattoo seems to have moved too," He mumbled.
"Lemme text Heart real quick. You don't mind if I invite her, right?"
"Not if she gets her friends too. Ayo Skyler! You god a hundred quid?"

Skyler shoved his hands into his pocket, "Fifty,"
"Will do,"

Ah yes, Australian beach parties. 
It was Edgar's villa. Some people were inside the villa, others on the beach watching the boys do a night surf. Cyril was dressed up by Skyler. He made him wear baggy clothes to hide all his surfer boy physique. Red lipstick and some light makeup to make his skin look smooth. Edgar soon walked in, "Man, I'm surfing in girls tonight,"

"Well, enjoy it. It doesn't happen very often," Skyler said as he did Cyril's hair.
"Nigga, the fuck you mean? Mate, I am popular among the ladies, kay? Shielas be begging me to fuck them,"
"And yet, here you are," Skyler sprayed some fixing spray.
"Aye, I ain't leaving my mates behind for a bitch. You done yet or what?"

"Just the wig,"
"You know, it always surprises me how feminine Cyril looks. I mean, yes he looks masculine, but he also looks feminine at the same time. Is that possible?"
"Yes, it's called looking ambiguous,"
"I want a gender fluidity like that,"
"Yeah, so you take home a girl and she whips out a bigger dick than your own,"

"That would be embarrassing,"
"Bet. The only thing you'd still care about is a dick. Not the fact that you got your hands on a cross-dressing pervert,"
Cyril looked up at Skyler, getting his joke, "I'm not talking about you. You're doing it for a noble reason," Skyler licked his lips, holding back his laughter.

Heart sat on a crouch, watching the crowd while drinking a shot. Everyone was dancing in the dark, some people smoking.
"Hey Edgar, Cyril's single, right?" A girl in a yellow bikini asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yeah, he's drier than the Sahara,"
"Oh, don't worry about that. Thanks," 
She walked out.

"Where's Cyril? I thought he would surf today?"
She saw another guy ask. Who was Cyril? Suddenly, she saw Cyril, or "Cyra" walk into the villa. Heart quickly kept her drink aside and fixed her hair. She slowly walked towards her and Cyra looked at her, "Hey Heart," He smiled.
"Hello!... You look nice tonight,"

Cyra looked at himself, "Yeah, I wouldn't say that,"
Someone pushed Heart, "Fuck!" She mumbled, "We should find someplace that isn't so crowded. I'm not good with crowds,"
"Sure. I know a good place, come with me,"
Skyler watched them leave the villa.

Cyra and Heart walked beside each other, "Do you want to buy drinks from the vending machine?" Heart asked.
"Sure,"
As they climbed up the stairs to the road, Heart looked around. The grass around the stairs had tiny fireflies among it, and that was where they sat after buying their drinks. They watched some people surf the waves at night, and the barbeque outside the villa lit up in the dark. But soon, the high tide took over, and people came back from the ocean, halting the surfing for that day. 

Now, it was quiet except for the noise around the villa. The sound of songs playing far away and people dancing. Heart looked at Cyra, "You got some good male friends,"
"Yeah, they are cool guys,"
"How long have you known them?"

"Well, I met Edgar when I moved from Queensland to Sydney. And Skyler and I live in the same neighbourhood so we just effortlessly became friends because mom was always like "Play with the neighbour's kid" Though all he did was sleep when I went to play at his place,"
She laughed, "So, you're from Queensland?"
"Yeah," Cyra looked down at her and looked at her face, "Seems like you're getting drunk,"

"You still haven't told me kind of guys you like,"
He wasn't allowed to like guys. Besides, if she knew he was actually a boy himself, she wouldn't ask this question. She would ask which kind of girls he like. It was only normal to like the opposite sex. But for that moment, he was a girl. He could like boys without being embarrassed to admit it. Cyra looked at the sky, "...I like dudes who surf,"
"Oh? And?"

"Boys with dark eyes and dark hair, it just off a very mysterious vibe. Boys I can't quite figure out," He smiled and covered his mouth with his fingers as he rested his face on his palms, "They look and act very tough but once you get to know them, they are very gentle,"
"You like cuddling?" Heart asked.
"Yeah, honestly, I prefer it over sex," He looked at her, putting his arms behind him, on the grass.

"Aww, you're so cute," Heart laughed, "You say you don't like the romantic type, but you, yourself are romantic,"
"No, I said I don't like too romantic people. You know, dudes are like "I'll die for you" or "I can't live without you" Like dude, just shut up. That just gives me anxiety,"

Heart laughed, "Oh yeah, those are annoying,"
"Besides, I'm a person of actions, not words. If you love me, show me. Don't just keep saying shit to my face when you don't mean it,"

Heart looked at Cyra, her vision seemed to be blurred, but her surreal beauty couldn't stop her eyes from looking at her, "I hate boys," She mumbled.
He looked at her, "...What?"
"I said boys, I hate boys,"

-To be continued

Tristian White
Undercover Blue Riot