Sign 7 Breaking Your Delusion

As Cyril was going berserk, he suddenly felt two sturdy arms reach him, and he quickly turned back, it was a familiar face. Tristian White. They stood close together, with the whale floating around them in a circle. Arthur stood outside the circle and looked at them, "Wow,"

He touched his chest, "I wonder," He gazed at the blue whale, "I wonder if I can do that too,"

Cyril turned back and hugged Tristian, "Tristian, the whale, Skyler, I don't know what happened, I was so enraged, and then, I swear I didn't mean to do that! At all!"
"I know, I know," Tristian hugged him tighter, "I saw it,"
Cyril began crying, "I killed him... I thought I was different from Cyra,"

"You are,"
"I'm not! I took a life, I was supposed to give one. I am creation!"
"No, you are Cyril Edwards," Tristian looked down at him while interlacing his fingers behind Cyril's back, "Before you wish the world to provide you with an identity, you have to provide yourself with one. You existed even before you knew who you were, your abilities are appendages, do not let them define you,"

Cyril sucked his saliva and swallowed it down. He nodded. The whale slowly merged into Cyril while they looked at each and the sky slowly turned lighter as if someone had planted a thousand Christmas lights among the clouds. Arthur looked at the violent ocean waves, "Guys, the weather doesn't seem very jolly out there,"
Cyril and Tristian turned their necks to look at the ocean. Cyril walked towards the ocean waves and leaned down to touch them with his fingers, "It's Cyra," He got up, "I have to go,"
"Go where?" Arthur asked.
"Where it all began..." Cyril turned and looked at both of them, "Atlantis"

Cyril, Arthur and Tristian ran to Cyril's place while the ocean waves just rose up and the city was on a Tsunami alert. Water covered the entire beach and rapidly moved into the streets. Tristian stopped outside the entrance and looked at Cyril's bike that he had left behind at the entrance of his garage, "Gosh, I'll take this. I'm dead," 
Meanwhile, Cyril and Arthur went into the house, "Mom! Mom, where are you?"
He looked all over the house but he didn't find her anywhere, "Did you find her?" He asked Arthur.
"No, but why is there sand in your living room?"

"Sand?" Cyril walked into the living room and saw a pile of sand on the chair where he left his mother. He touched it, "What happened here?" Tristian asked as he came inside.
"We didn't find her anywhere,"
"What now? We can't open the gateway to Atlantis without her!" Tristian exclaimed.

"Actually, we can," Arthur intervened and Cyril and Tristian looked at him. He unbuttoned his shirt, "Maybe...I can do it. I got something similar to your mother on my chest," It was the anglerfish.

. . .

Glizzly looked at the Anglerfish on his chest and blew out smoke, "Ha! That's a curse,"
Arthur was shocked, "What does that mean?"
Glizzly looked into his blue eyes and smiled, "You'll find out, the good way or the bad," He poked his fingers on Arthur's forehead but Arthur grabbed his wrist, "No, you tell me,"
Glizzly looked into his blue eyes, "Well, that you can travel to probably the saddest place on this planet,"

"What does that mean?"
He threw his cigarette on the sand and crushed it under his shoes and spread his arms, "Welcome to Atlantis!"

. . .

"Can you really do it?" Cyril asked him.
Arthur nodded, "Forgive me if I mess up," He closed his eyes and brought his hands together in front of his chest, joining his palms together, with his thumbs pressing against his chest. The anglerfish, a creature of the deep sea, with a light in front of its face, a guiding light, the movement across the water. Smooth, seamless, timeless. Move. Movement. The antenna bulb of the fish began glowing yellow, Cyril and Tristian gaped. The tattoo soon began giving bright red, radiant light and Arthur slowly moved his hands away from his chest, parallel to the floor, his palms were still joined.