Sign 4 Together With Him

Glizzly sat on the hospital bed, looking at the ocean. His brown hair looked like a mess, covering his ears and his eyes. But even if it was long, it wasn't very dense. There were no class, no texts, but here he was, thinking about him. His mother walked towards him with a lunch box, "Glizz, look I brought you doughnuts!" She smiled.
He continued staring at the ocean, like a lifeless being. She shook her head and kept the box aside, "Glizzly,"

He turned and looked at her, "Yeah, thanks,"
She smiled, "Your hair is such a mess," She picked up a brush, "Let mom brush it for you like she used to,"
He nodded and they sat before the window, him staring at the ocean and her, brushing his hair. Soon, the brush had so much hair tangled into it, she couldn't keep going anymore. 

"I'll go get something to drink," She kept the comb aside and dashed out of the room. He continued looking at the window sill until Heart texted him. He picked up his phone and looked into the screen, "SHE ASKED ME OUT!"
He smiled, "Really? So, you're together now?"
"Oh hell yeah! xP! By the way, you wanna meet me at the beach, I'm going there with my family this weekend. My stepmom will be annoying again, give me company!"

"I can't,"
"I'll wait for you :3"

He sighed, "I'm not coming,"

. . .

Heart stood in her kitchen, grating a huge slice of cheese. Soon, she saw those tanned fingers holding a glass bowl filled with popcorn, "The coke isn't cold, though," Cyril's green eyes were looking into Heart's blue eyes. His long locks falling over her shoulders, Heart smirked and pressed one foot between her feet,
"Damn, everything here is hot," 
Cyril laughed, "Cheesy, aren't we?"

She sprinkled some salt and cheese over the popcorn, "Get a bucket with ice, yeah?" 
"Sure," 
The air conditioner was running low, the room was dark and cold, a huge TV screen before the sofa set, a bucket full of ice cubes, a few cola cans kept among it and they sat over the sofa, their shoulders pressing against each other. The screen lit up bright and they looked at it, Cyril held the popcorn bowl and Heart ate from it. 

The air conditioner was running low, the room was dark and cold, a huge TV screen before the sofa set, a bucket full of ice cubes, a few cola cans kept among it and they sat over the sofa, their shoulders pressing against each other. The screen lit up bright and they looked at it, Cyril held the popcorn bowl and Heart ate from it. She was so engrossed into eating that she didn't even realise when she got the entire bowl for herself. Cyril relaxed himself on the couch, speaking his arms on his backrest. Once she was done eating, she looked at him, he looked at her, "Should I get you more?"

She moved closer to him, he looked into her, beady eyes shining like peals, "Heart?"
She got on her keens and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and looking into his eyes with their foreheads pressed together, "Not hungry anymore?" He smiled.
"I'm hungry for you,"

He bit his lip as he looked into his eyes and kissed her lips. The room was dark, the curtains were drawn, the stars shone above them. Soft music emerged from the dim lit television. Heart sat on the corner of the sofa, still looking at him. She looked at them with such admiration. She looked away as the heat of the moment hit her face, "Stop looking at me like that,"
"How can I when you have a face so fine?"

"Cheesy," She took in his features. How the moonlight lit up his face, she drank it all in. Then, he took her hand and placed a soft kiss while looking at her. She giggled. He gave an evil smile, suddenly growing quiet. He pecked your nose and got up. She knitted her eyebrows together, confused. He softly laughed at your reaction, "Get up,"

She got up with the help of his hand and he pulled her close. Their hearts were beating in time, as one. He looked down at you, drinking her beauty in. That's when his fingers reached her lips, they tasted of popcorn, slowly opening her lips his thumbs, his lips touched her, his tongue into her mouth fitting like puzzle pieces. She squealed in pure delight as his arms circled her waist and he lifted her into the air, while still kissing her.

The music seems to be getting louder, the furniture appears small, the spaces are increasing, his hair smells like the ocean, did he surf before getting there? She presses his shoulders as she is in the air, the weightless feeling encompasses her and with a smile lighting her face, she tipped her head back. For the three seconds that she is in the air, everything feels better, nothing can beat this feeling of passionate emotions, immaculate feelings and a pure form of love. Not until he pulls back to earth, spins her around to face him, and hugs her tightly, burying his nose into the crook of her neck. Her arms circle his slim waist, drawing him near, they are dancing.

But it's not ballet, it seems like just another form of communication, the one only they can understand. But that's all they need, 

'Because you, my love, are everything I need anyone to be,'

. . .

Skyler scraped out the algae stuck inside his nails and pressed it over a slide. He poured some glycerin over it and stained it. Then, he covered it with a coverslip and pressed it under a microscopic lens, 

"Man, you and Cyril are both into the boring part of the ocean," Edgar stood with Skyler in his garage, polishing his surfboard.
"Cyril studies Marine geology, I study marine biology, those are different,"
"And here I am, stuck with anthropology,"

"You chose it yourself,"

"It sounded cool. Imagine saying, "I study marine biology" You sound like a fucking nerd. Now imagine some fine as fuck dude come in there and be like "I study anthropology", half of the people would be like "What the fuck is that?"
"Including you yourself,"

"I'm cute so I can get away with it"
"You're not cute enough to get away with that," While Edgar continued babbling about the mysteries of outer space and his edge lord flatmate, Skyler was focusing on the structure of the algae, "We have to go there again,"
"What? How many algae do you want, dude?"
"I need to confirm something,"

They rented a boat and reached midway. Skyler put on his swimming gear and looked at the ocean, something about the waves made him feel off. The water seemed to be rising, ready to engulf him, he pulled back.

"Is everything alright?" Edgar asked.
"I...I can't go in,"

-To be continued

Cyril Edwards
Undercover Blue Riot