Sign 5 A "Girl" Of My Dreams

Those blue shoes he found that morning, they were shining in the dark as he lay on his bed, trying to sleep. Through the dark, he could see them kept in a corner, glowing with a faint blue light. He wondered if that was luminous paint. He got up and took the shoes in his hands. They looked so beautiful, it couldn't hurt to try them once.

He got up and grabbed them. He sat on his bed and slipped his feet into the shoe, knowing that they wouldn't fit but to his surprise, it fit perfectly. Had his feet shrunk? No, they looked the same size. Then, did the shoes...Become bigger?

The laces of the shoes crawled up his calves and he shuddered, "What the hell!" He pulled them away from his skin but they just wrapped around his legs and he began glowing bright blue. He shouted as he didn't know what to do. His hands and feet turned slim and his muscles toned down, his shoulders grew smaller and his feet stretched upright. The blue light was throwing him here and there in the room and finally, he fell on his bed.

When he woke up, it was morning already. He slowly got up and covered his eyes from the blazing sun. Okay, it wasn't morning, it was afternoon. He yawned and scratched his head. His hands felt his hair strands reaching till his waist. He quickly stopped scratching his head and looked at his hair. It was light brunette hair reaching till his waistline and turning red in the center and blue at the tips. The blue ballet shoes were still on his feet. His feet seemed slender.

"...Oh no..." He ran towards the bathroom and looked at himself into the mirror. His eyes were the same, they were still heterochromatic, his skin was still tanned, he was still not wearing a shirt and his boxers slipped down his slim waist.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouted. He was not a man anymore. He grabbed his throat, he didn't even sound like a man anymore! He touched his feminine face and squished his skin. Then, he looked down, "MY DICK IS GONE! And its replaced by..." He groped his breast, "Hmm not a bad deal if I say so myself...WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING! OH MY GOD! MY LIFE US RUINED! IT MUST BE A WET DREAM!"

He jumped into the cold shower, "OH MY GOD, IT'S NOT A BLOODY DREAM!"
He grabbed his hair and moved here and there. He heard the footsteps of his mom, "Cyril?! What happened dear?" She knocked on the door.
"Erm," He made his voice deeper, "Nothing mom, I...had a bad dream,"
"Oh, alright. Breakfast is ready. You feel fine today right in the morning, don't you?"
"I'm fine,"

He was not fine. He stood in front of the mirror and panicked. He looked at the shoes, "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" He remembered wearing them before going to bed, "TURN IT BACK!" He shouted at the shoes. But sad for him, shoes don't talk.
"Cyril! You're getting late for your lecture! It's noon already!" His mother shouted from downstairs.

He didn't know how to face her. He turned towards the mirror, "Okay, act normal. I'll figure it out soon. You're smart, Cyril. No one fucks with you," He reached his hands towards his shaving kit, "Oh yeah, I don't need to shave anymore,"

He brushed his teeth and looked at his chest, "I'm so disappointed in myself. The first-ever naked woman I see is me myself, can't wait to tell it to me mates,"

He washed his hair in the sink and messed up everything. Therefore, he decided to take a shower instead. He wore his baggy clothes which once fitted him perfectly and wore his loose shoes. Yeah, loose clothes can work, but not loose shoes. He had no other shoes with himself. So, he wore those ballet shoes and covered them with his baggy jeans. Fashion? Fuck it.

He took his bag and quietly walked out of his room. His mom was busy doing laundry. He grabbed a sandwich from the table and ran out, "BYE MOM!" He shouted.

He got on his bike and dialled a number.
"Ayo"
"Edgar!"
"...Yes ma'am?"
"Dude, it's me, Cyril!"
"Oh God, Cyril? Wow mate, that's some talent. Aye, next time, let's troll some guys on the internet! Right, Skyler?"