Sign 4 A Psychedelic Experience

Tristian and Cyril stood at Skyler's door. They had knocked twice, yet no one answered, "I believe he is not home right not," Tristian looked at Cyril, watching his warm breath leave his mouth like cigarette smoke. He didn't say another word, instead started knocking again, "Skyler, are you in there?"
The house was dark but warm. Little flower decorations lay on the floor, just the way his mother had left them before going to work. Water dripped from the leaking taps into the sink, Edgar's blue eyes were open wide as Skyler sat behind him and pressed a knife against his throat.

Cyril's voice resonated through the walls, yet both of them sat still under the moonlight penetrating the basement from a little glass window overhead, where the garden opened. Edgar's head had finally stopped bleeding, the bandages on his head were a musky shade of brown and yellow.

Tristian held Cyril's hand, "That;'s enough, Your knuckles are red from knocking. He's not in there," 
Cyril gently pulled his hand away and looked down, "Tomorrow will be the fourth day Edgar has been missing. The police are useless. Do you think he's still alive?"
"Of course! Don't give up, we'll find him. I have an idea,"

Cyril moved away from the door, "What idea?"
"I know someone who might be able to help you. He knows his way around,"

. . .

"Coop!" A whiteboy looked at the skinny boy standing beside an attic window, as black as ebony, with brown braids and small, grey eyes, a blue cigarette in his mouth, "This shit's great, have you tried it, Jeddy?"
"Dealers don't do the Dutch. Which reminds me, you have that meet at Berely Wills tonight,"
"Oh yeah, that cracker's coming over,"
"Cypher," 

. . .

"And who is that?" Cyril asked.
"A dude you don't want to have frequent visits with, but he knows his way around all of Australia. He has an information circuit,"

. . .

"Oh, hi Hailey," Cooper hugged her and she took his blue cigarette from him, "Oh I remember this. So, Undercover Blue is in the market again, huh?" She smoked it.
"Yeah, they decided to bring it back. Niggas made crazy moolah last time, I was surprised they suddenly stopped making it," Cooper said.
"This is so diluted though, only bitches would smoke this," Hailey said, "Don't you have pure sheets of it?"
"Not yet. It's not out yet,"

. . .

Cyril looked at Tristian, "How do you know someone like that?"
"That doesn't matter. Do you want me to talk to him?"
"I will come with you,"

"No, it's too dangerous,"
"Yes, that's why I'm not letting you go alone,"
"I'll take Arthur with me. You are a girl, that place is not safe for a woman,"
Cyril narrowed his eyes, "Thank you very much for your concern," They had reached his place by then. Tristian smiled and looked into his watch, "It's almost twenty-three o'clock. I'll call Arthur on the way. See ya,"

Cyril nodded and looked at him go. Once he walked out of the street, Cyril quietly ran after him. Soon, he met up with Arthur. They were moving deeper into the city, all the way to a place with large buildings and bright neon lights. That's where they entered a building surrounded by people and huge guards. It looked like a night club and the board above that confirmed it. 

"Berely Wills"
Cyril walked in and but a guard stopped him, "Who are you?"
'Fuck!' Cyril thought, "I came to meet a friend," He smiled.
"Name that friend,"
"Erm, well, I-"

"She came for me," Soon, he felt a hand patting his shoulder and turned aside. It was Cypher. 
"Oh, pardon," The guard moved away from the door and Cypher held his hand, "Shall we go in?"
Cyril walked in, not recognising Cypher at all, "Thank you for helping me out there," He smiled.
Cypher moved his eyes up and down, not recognising him one bit, "No problem," His black eyes rested into Cyril's green eyes, "What is a pretty girl like you doing here?"