Sign 3 Cyril's Secrets

Glizzly was gambling with Cypher and Prophet in an underground casino. And after losing all his money, he decided to take a smoking break. Cypher accompanied him outside where they both stood together and consumed their daily dose of nicotine.
"All this is so," Glizzly exhaled, "Idiotic," They watched a hooker pass by the street, winking at them. Cypher smirked at him, "You should probably go de-stress with her,"
"I'm not interested,"

"Why? Oh wait, yeah, I forgot you like dick. I guess, in that case, you should approach Cyril Edwards," Cypher grinned.
"You're not funny, Cypher, shut it,"
"Is he not fun anymore...Now that he's no longer a minor?"
Glizzly grabbed him by his collar, and suddenly looked at the green sky which he had failed to notice while he was smoking. The entire sky was turned from blue to green, as if it was being poisoned.

"Wow, chill man,"

Glizzly left him and began running away, "Ay! Where are you going?!"
But he couldn't bother less about Cypher or anyone at that moment, all he knew was...

That it was happening.

Prophet walked out of the shadows and looked at the empty street, "Cypher,"
"Yes boss,"
"Kill him,"

Cypher became completely sober after hearing those two words, "Our contract with him ends tonight, I don't want him around anymore," Prophet noticed Cypher's hesitation, "What? Emotions blocking business?"
"Of course not," Cypher smirked and pulled out a pistol from his pocket, "He knew when I approached him, that this will his last one,"

. . .

Tristian and Cyril both sat face and face and looked at each other, with their fingers intertwined and resting upon their bent knees, waiting for the sun to rise, "It's so dark, I can't see clearly at all," Cyril chuckled, nervously and Tristian joined him, "Yeah, we should wait for a bit,"
It wasn't dark enough to make one not be able to see things. 

Cyril looked at Tristian, brushing his fingers across his toenails.
"Remember how I once told you that dead people don't magically come alive?" Cyril asked him. Tristian halted his arms but still didn't dare move his gaze up, "Yes, and I told you that you do,"
"You saw through me," Cyril rested his sunburnt face on his knees and continued looking at Tristian from afar, "It scared me..."

"Why?" Tristian's voice was non-chalet, "Because I always thought that falling in love is just...knowing that a person...heightens your senses of happiness... so much that you know you'd be empty without them... I did not want to be empty again. I wanted to be full of love, unconditional love. When I first saw you, Tristian, I loved you so much," 

Tristian's eyes opened wide, "What?" He whispered to himself. A salty tear flowed down Cyril's face, "I'm sorry, Tristian... Fuck! I wanted you so bad. But I messed it all up. And gave all parts of me that I wanted to own...away to someone who wanted to own me. I wanted to feel ownership over my own body, I wanted to defy daddy... But as I grew up, I realised how stupid I've been. How could you ever own something that you gave away? I gave my body away to him...on many terrible nights, I feel so disgusted with myself.

I felt like...Somewhere along those guiltless nights
I lost my body..."

Tristian looked at him, "Did he force you to do something?"
"No, he was gentle with me,"
"Then, what went wrong?"
"That he was gentle with me, he made me feel like his fucking bitch! I had to constantly remind him that I am not a woman and that he should stop treating me like one! But I could never become a man to him, never!"

Cyril got up, "You know what it feels like? It feels like shit! I felt like a bloody replacement for a woman! A sex doll!" Cyril finally broke down and covered his face with his hands, "God, why have you abandoned me!" He groaned as he looked up at the sky. Suddenly, he felt Tristian's hand in his, they looked at each other. It felt that they had been looking at each other... for a very long time in that dawn light, "I'll listen, Cyril. I don't care who has abandoned you, a mortal or a god, but I know I won't,"