Sign 3 Falling Too Fast

Cyril dropped the ice cream from his hand and it fell into the ocean.
"Aw mate, you could've given it to me!" Edgar said. They both were standing at the bridge.
"Repeat what you just said." Cyril said.
"Aw, mate—"
"No, before it,"
"Oh right, the boss told me to get a female waiter. I don't know any Sheila around here and the Mardi Gras parade is tomorrow so become a girl just for tomorrow,"

"Right, what the fuck does that mean?" Cyril crossed his arms.
"It means I get to cut your wiener?"
"No,"

"Just kidding, I'll not cut your wiener,"
"Why can't you just dress up as a girl?"
"My dick is too big, there'd be a bulge,"
"Mate, I'm not doing it,"

"You want me to harass you again?"
"Please don't,"
"THEN YOU'RE DOING IT!"
"What should I say? IT HURTS MY PRIDE AS A MAN!"
"Not as long as nobody knows about it. My lips are zipped,"

Cyril looked away, "Leave me alone, I'm still not over my breakup"
"AYE! BECOME A SHIELA!"
"DO YOU HAVE YOUR EARS PAINTED ON?!"
"THE ONLY WAY TO FORGET A SHEILA IS TO BECOME A BLOODY SHEILA!"

(Sheila- Aussie slang for woman)

"That's the worst advice I've got in a while," Cyril said.
"PLEASE JUST ONE DAY!" Edgar removed his pants and Cyril took a step back, "Stop right there,"
"No," Edgar smirked.
"FUCK YOU! I'll DO IT, OKAY?! PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!"
"YAY!"

Next morning, before the sun rose, Edgar jogged to Cyril's house with a small paper bag. Cyril had shaved by then, "Put on this wig," It was a black wig extending to blonde ends. Cyril wore it and his mom adjusted it.

"MOM!" He was shocked to see her in his room, helping him become a full fletched lady.
"Edgar told me everything,"
"What the—YOU SAID YOUR LIPS ARE ZIPPED!" He turned towards Edgar.
"Zips can be opened."
"YOU!"
"It's okay, it'll be our little secret," His mom smiled.

"Promise me you won't tell it to dad,"
"Cross my heart," She said, "I always wanted a daughter so that I could dress her up!" She squealed.
"Stop acting like a teenage girl, mom,"
"Alright, I'll do your makeup!"
"Hell yea!" Edgar said, "Let's make you a sexy shiela!" He took out a pair of golden shorts and a black crop top.

"Fuck no,"
"Hell yeah!"
"Now then, Mr Edwards, show me your face," His mom smiled.
"Get the hell out, mum!"

But none of them cared about his opinion, he wore the tank top and the shorts. Edgar did his hair while his mother did his makeup. Finally, she looked at him proudly, "My daughter is so pretty,"

He looked into the mirror, "I—" He began tearing up, "I lost my balls,"
"Don't cry, mate! You'll ruin the makeup!" Edgar said.
"You still care about the makeup and not my feelings? Fuck you!"

"Cyril," His mother gave him a green lens. He looked at her, "Mom, I don't usually wear green lenses, you know that,"
"Well, you're not usually a girl either. Try something new" He wore it and looked into the mirror. He had gone green-eyed after a long time, "And talk like a girl! You're wasting all the effort we invested in you!"
He cleared his throat, "Is this fine?" He made his voice a bit higher.

"You sound gay—" Edgar started laughing, "Just don't speak or we'll be busted," Edgar walked down the stairs.
She smiled and pressed his face. Cyril looked into her blue eyes, "Mom?"

"So, I thought of preparing tickets," She said.
"You wanna go somewhere?" He asked.
"How about Finland?" She smiled.

He looked down, "I don't wanna go to Finland anymore,"
"...Oh, but why dear? Is everything okay?"
"Yes, it's okay. I just..." He smiled, "Thought that there's nothing much worth seeing in Finland anyways," He laughed.
"Alright. US then,"
"Yeah, New York city,"