Chapter One: The Unexpected Introduction

"I can't believe you're making me do this Lauren, it's so embarrassing, who goes on blind dates anymore?" You complain to your best friend after she secretly set you up without permission.

"Ash, you haven't been out on a date since Brent screwed you so bad you didn't even know which way was up, and that was 7months ago. Time to get back out there darlin"

Lauren always said too much but had great reasoning to back it up. Sadly she was right, it has been a while since I've dated, that jerk hurt me so bad, I still shed a tear telling the story behind it. Never again will I ever let a guy who can't keep his little solider in his pants to more then 3 girls at one time.

"Ok they'll be here in 15, you almost ready?!" Lauren interrupted your thoughts as you emptily stared into your closest completely clueless of what to wear.

"Oh god Ashley Marie if you don't just pick something you might as well just go in your bra and underwear, you'd def have his attention then" Lauren smirked as she dug through your closest for an outfit.

"Whoa no need to pull out the middle name Laur-"

*Dingg Dongg*

"They're here! Quick put this on and come down, Ash you're gunna love him!"

Still with a face of misery, I put on my black waist high shorts with silver studs, a white button down tie in front top with wedges.

When I finally got downstairs, my entire point of view changed for this double date. Although Lauren had her boyfriend Niall along for this unpredictable night, he sure knew how to choose'em.

"Has the queen finally ready to go?" Niall joked as he welcomed me with a hug.

"Very funny blondie but yes" I laughed and then looked directly to his friend who was making his way towards me.

"Hello I'm Zayn, it's very nice to meet you" giving out his hand for a shake, we both seemed to just keep staring at each other. My god I have never seen a better looking guy. His volumized dark brown hair with those glistening hazel eyes, not to mention all his tattoos. He must have so many stories behind them.

"Hi Zayn, I'm Ashley and pleasures mine." I gave a flirty wink and then we were on our way out to the boardwalk for some real fun.

--End of Part 1--