Chapter Seven: A Haunting Nightmare Returns

*Bang* the door swung open and hit the wall. Zayn and I both gasped and popped our heads up from underneath the sheets.

"Whoaa gettin a little steamy in here mate don't you think?" Louis loudly stated

"Aw Lou, c'mon man" Zayn said while he threw a pillow at his roommates head.

"Hey at least introduce me to this lovely girl, hi I'm Louis!" He walked over to the bed and stuck out his hand to mine.

"Hello, I'm Ashley, nice to meet you."I was so embarrassed, I didn't want him to get the wrong first impression of me.

"Oh your Ashley? Zayn hasn't shut up about you, you're all he tal-"

"Ohhkay Louis I think you've said enough, go call Eleanor, I'm sure she's missing you." Zayn hopped out of bed and pushed Louis outta the room and locked the door.

"See ya later Ashley!" He shouted from the hallway.

Zayn leaned against the door with his head tilted back and let out a deep breathe.

"Quite a friend you got there" I laughed trying to make him feel less embarrassed.

"Ha yeah he's a real character. I'm sorry if he made you feel uncomfortable just barging in like that." He apologized as he joined me back under the covers.

"No, no it's fine, Don't worry about it, I'm sure my friends would do the same thing." I sat up and rubbed his arm with comfort.

Zayn lifted up his head and smiled.

"So I'm all you can talk about huh?" I playfully pushed him and give a flirty wink.

Zayn blushes and cupped my face and kissed me. Leaning his head on mine he answered

"Well I wouldn't have gone through so much work just to impress anyone, you're something special Ash." And kissed me again.

I could officially say this was one of the best nights I've had. Despite his roomates unforgettable entrance. The rest of the night we cuddled and watched a comedy, soon enough I fell sound asleep in Zayn's arms.

------------The Next Morning-------------

I woke up with Zayn's around mine and the sunlight in my eyes. Picturing all the perfect moments last night I couldn't help but smile...until I saw that he clock said 8:48am.

"*Gasp* Oh my God!" I jumped outta bed frantic looking for my clothes, finally remembering I had class in 10. I quickly texted Lauren to come get me.

"What's the matter babe?" Zayn sat up, rubbing his eyes still have asleep.

"Nothing, I'm just really late for class I have go I'm sorry! Thank you for everything I had an amazing night!" I quickly found my other shoe, kissed Zayn and hurried for the door.

I was just about to open the door when Zayn threw the covers over and grabbed my head, pullin me into him. Kissing me so passionately I forgot why I was even rushing in the first place. With our lips moving together I dropped my bag and put my arms around Zayn's neck.

*Tonight lets get some and live while we're young*

"Oh that's Lauren, she's here, I'm sorry but I really have to go!" I said nearly out of breath.

"Alright babe, good luck with class today, I'll call you later" Zayn walked me to the car and kissed me goodbye.

The carride there I hurried and changed into the pair of clothes Lauren bought me and gave her the short version of the magical night I had.

"Ok I'll see you in an hour, thanks Laur!" I shouted and ran to class.

----------------After--------------

It was only 10:15 and I already looked like I had been up for 2days, I had a messy bun, make up from last night I barely polished up and sweats one size to big. I had just left my professors section of campus, when my stomach dropped to the sight of Brent and his crew walking my way.

I quickly threw my books in my bag and turned the opposite way and started calling Lauren to see where she parked.

"Lauren! Where are yo-" I was cut off when my phone was taken outta my hand and I felt a hand grab my wrist. Hard.

"Can't stay away from me can you Ash?" Brent said dangling my phone in front of my hand and giving it to one of his friends.

"Funny, now give me my phone Brent." I stood firm.

"Yeah I think I'll hold on to this, I know where to find ya if I need ya" He smirked

"What do I look like to you? I'm not some puppet you can toy with. Now give me the damn phone!" I reached for it but his friend backed up and then Brent grabbed my wrists with both hands and shook me.

"Ok you clearly aren't getting this, you are under my control, what I say goes you got me?"

His tone got real rough and anger struck his eyes.

I tried to let go but his grip was just too tight. I was beginning to panic, I didn't know what to do, it was 3 verse 1.

"Now you're gunna come wit-"

"Hey, let go off her!" I was never more glad to see Niall and Lauren in my entire life.

Niall shoved through his friends and got in front of me and took my phone. Lauren right behind him and held my hand and stood beside me while Niall told Brent off and then put his arms around both of us and quickly walked back to the car.

"This isn't over Ash, I'll be seein you again!" Brent yelled as he walked away.

Lauren sat in the back with me while Niall drove us back to his place. I was shaking so much she has to hold me. Tears ran down my eyes.

"It's okay Ash, it's okay, I will not let him hurt you." She hugged me even tighter as she teared herself.

"I can guarentee you Ash, he's not walkin away without a fight, this has gone on long enough." Niall stated gripping the steering wheel even tighter.

Suddenly my phone began to ring...it was Brent.