Chapter Twenty Five: There is No Happily Ever After

I crinkled my nose, waking up to the sweet smell of fresh French toast, opening my eyes to see Zayn standing at my bed side with a tray full of it along with two tall glasses of steaming hot coffee and a flower just for that little extra touch.

“Morning Sleeping Beauty” He smiled placing the tray on the bed and coming around from the other side, opening the curtains and hopping back in to bed.

“You’re the sweetest you know that?” I took a bite of my meal.

“Only for you babe” He kissed my cheek and took a piece himself.

The whole room warmed up from the sun peering in, the wooden floors glistening from the light and all was peaceful. The most relaxing thing I’ve experience in a while.

“So you ready for that Hike?” Zayn took a sip of his coffee.

“Can’t we just cuddle?” I joked climbing on top of him

“I’m so cozy here, and I like where we are” I looked into his eyes then down as his lips, teasing him a little bit, waiting for his response.

Telling from his face he had an answer ready but forgot about it the second I hovered my lips over his.

“Well?” I questioned

“Uh..Uh..” Zayn bit his lip, still looking at mine.

“Oh just kiss me!” I batted my eyes and pouted.

Zayn half smiled and in an instant crashed his lips into mine, passitionately moving our lips in sync. Without breaking the kiss, I pushed the try to the edge of the bed and Zayn pinned me back on the bed, kissing my neck then back to my lips.

After 10minutes of intense heat, I thought Zayn had enough so pulled away playfully pushing him off and getting up to go get ready, only teasing him more not looking back, but I could feel his eyes still locked on me.

“Awe babe no fair...” He yelled, out of breath.

I laughed, smiling in the direction I was going, liking how this morning had started off.

----Half Hour Later----

“Ok water, some granola bars, I think that’s it” Zayn said doubling checking that we had all our supplies in our backpack.

“Alright let’s move out!” I motioned, opening the back door.

The day was cool but the sun kept us warm, the wind was low so a gust would come and brush against us every once in a while.

From the to mountains was just open field and it was so far off from society that it was like being in the country. The shadows of birds flew over us every so often and the natural sound of the trees swaying when the wind came around was just magic.

“Here this parts a little tricky, take my hand and pull on me as you get up” Zayn gave me his hand as I took the last few steps up to the top.

“Ugh, ok hurry I can feel my foot slipping!” I panicked but he got me just in time and pulled me back.

“Whoa!” I flew from the edge a few feet forward and fell on to of Zayn.

“Hah told you. Nothing to worry about” He smiled, feeling my heart beat a thousand times per second. I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

“Hey Ash”

“Yeah?” I picked up my head and turned to face him.

He began to stare deeply into my eyes, using that sensational sparkle to just get me to blush without even saying a word. Leaning in closer and closer, putting his forehead against mine, licking his lips as he gazed upon mine.