Chapter Eight: Familiar Trembles with a Game of Twister

Chills ran down my spine when I saw Brent's name on the screen. I just let ring until he got the message. What does he want with me? I did absolutely nothing wrong, if anyone should have the motivate to harass the other it should be me. He mentally and emotionally screwed with my head and left me with no closure or even an apology.

Months and months have passed and right when I'm starting to feel like myself again with someone who actually gives a damn- he's gotta come and ruin it.

What if he tries to go after Zayn? What if he jumps him walking home one day or breaks into his condo?

The things going through my mind right now were unbearable.

We arrived Niall's finally where we were greeted by his roommate Harry.

"Hey guys!" He smiled and joined us in the living room. But his face quickly turned into worried look when he saw me sniffling on the couch with Lauren.

"Ash is everything alright?!" He sat next to me and rubbed my back.

To be honest I just didn't wanna answer. I just had to words for this morning and quite frankly I was terrified to go back home, even with Lauren around, I hate that now she's in danger with me.

I just looked at Harry and shook my head. Then Niall came in and gave us some tea, explaining the story. He was furious by the end of it and was ready to punch the wall. Harry and I had been friends since we were little froshies in high school, he's always been there for me and knew the entire background of this nightmare and was willing to do anything to make sure I stayed safe. Knowing I had the two of them made me feel a lot better.

But I would never want them to endanger themselves for me. I would meet be able to live with myself if anything happened to them.

To change the mood of the morning Niall brought out my favorite game, twister- I immediately sat up with a kid-like grin on my face and was ready to play.

"Alright Ash, left hand yellow, right foot blue" Harry spun the spinner and I jumped to the challenge.

"Ok Laur right hand green, left hand yellow"

"Oh god this is not going to end comfortably" Lauren laughed as she followed in.

Soon it was Niall and Harry's turn. And nearly 10mins in we all could move and had our bums in each others faces, soon enough I started cracking up and everyone followed and our game of twister ended with Lauren face first with Niall's bum on her back, Harry's bum in Niall's face and I slid of everyone from laughing so hard.

It's definitely lightened the mood and I was starting to forget all about the sour beginning of the day. But it got even better when I saw that Zayn was calling me.

"Hey love!"

"Hey Ash, what you up too?"

"I'm at Niall's with Lauren & Harry, come join us?"

"No need to ask me twice, be there in 5!"

"Alright bye hun"

I did a little girlish hop and ran to the guys and told them Zayn was coming.

--------A few minutes later-------

*Knock knock*

"It's him!" I jumped from the kitchen nearly dropping the tray of snacks, quickly put it down on the table and ran to the door.

"Don't knock him over Ash!" Niall joked

"Funny!" I laughed and opened the door.

I was welcomed with a warm, embracing hug around my waist and passionate hard kiss.

My eyes still shut, Zayn slowly broke the kiss, still inches from my face he says..

"Hi beautiful" in his deep sexy voice.

Goosebumps ran up my spine and my eyes opened with a trans. That welcome was absolutely perfect.

We soon joined everybody in the room.

"What's up guys?" Zayn said hello to everyone and then we all sat on the couch chatting and flipping channels.

Niall and Lauren snuggled on one end of the couch while Zayn and I were cuddling on the opposite end and then you see Harry sitting on the singles couch jokingly glaring at all 4 of us.

"You guys not to ruin your mood but way to completely make me feel like 5th wheel!" He laughed and threw a pillows at all 4 of us.

"Alright you did just throw that at me" I sat up with a little fun up my sleeve.

"And what if I did?" Harry raised his eye brow secretly grabbing another pillow from behind him.

"Oh I think you know.." I grabbed the pillow he threw Zayn and I and smirked.

Clearly stating he obvious Niall just screamed it..

"PILLOW FIGHT!!"

All 5 of us got up and starting throwing around the pillows laughing and hiding behind the furniture. Lauren and I secretly ran the bedrooms to get more and then used the kitchen wall as a Sheild.

We discussed our plan and when we peeked our heads out from behind, the boys were gone!

"Where did our men go Ash?" Lauren whispered.

I quickly scammed the room when I saw big brown curls sticking out from behind the couch.

"I know, follow me!" We went the back way from the kitchen and so that I was right behind Harry, ready to whack him, I heard Lauren yell out..

"Ash look out!"

I felt someone whack me in the shoulder and then pick me up from the waist and spin me around.

"Nice try babe!" Zayn

"Ah put me down!" I laughed even though I was kinda enjoying this. I loved when Zayn had his arms around me.

"Get her!!" Harry, Niall and even my own teammate starting whacking me with pillows, all smiling and giggling, having an awesome time.

I covered my fave with my arms and continued to get hit, then Zayn carried me to the couch and threw himself and me on there together.

I just continued laughing until Zayn was on top of me, lying face to face.

"Hah I hate you! I was this close!" I jokingly said

"Yeah but not close enough" Zayn gave me a cheeky wink and then crashed his lips into mine.

I didn't care that my friends were still in the room, I wanted Zayn and I wanted him right then and there. I cupped his face, then running my fingers through his hair and slowly down to his chest.

"Whoa whoa, there are 3 bedrooms back there, go pick one of'em" Harry said trying to bust our balls, but it didn't work, Zayn and I were going at it, all hot and heavy.

By the time we took a breather all we saw was an empty room and feathers from the pillows all over the floor with a note tapped to the table.

*When you two are down have fun cleaning up! ;D We're ordering Chinese for tonight so come to Lauren's when you're done.

Love the pillow fight winnnas

P.S. HA - love Nialler*

"Hah you gotta be kidding" Zayn said, still on top of me, leaned his head on my chest, refusing to get up.

"C'mon babe lets hurry and meet up with the rest of them" I kissed him again and we finally got up.

We swept up the mess and threw in a few garbage bags and were finally on our way back home.