Chapter Six: Those Begining Butterflies

We arrived at Little Italy, and the gentleman that he was, Zayn ran to my door and opened it for me with his arm out leading to the entrance and a smile on his face.

"Wow this place is beautiful! Are you sure this is okay?" I said stepping into the restaurant.

"I wouldn't have it any other way babe" He took my hand, kissed my forehead and took us to our table.

"*gasp* is this just for us?" I was astounded to find a gazebo outside with lights all around and a candle lite table set for two. This was nicer then any date I had ever imagined.

He opened the chair to me and then sat down and we looked at our menus.

"Order whatever you want Ash, it's on me."

I smiled and nodded. I've never been treated this nicely before.

The waiter came back with our drinks and then took our order. I asked for the mashed potatoes and steak and Zayn had to Lobister.

We began chatting about our day and then about our studies, where we're going to school and what our future career plans were. For once I had some asking me all the questions, wanting to know what I'm passionate about, the little things that made me happy. But at the same time I learned so much about him.

He was a very family oriented guy, even admited to being a little overprotective to his two little sisters. Loved singing and writing songs, giving off that he had a deep side to him along with his hilarious fun side.

"I really admire you being so open with me Zayn" I blushed

"Same with me, it's not often I find someone that just gets me ya know?"

"You have no idea. It's not easy for me to either but I dunno, you just make me feel comfortable enough too."

He took my hand and kissed it, looking at me in a way that shot goosebumps through my body.

We finished up our dinner and walked out with my arm around his.

"So do you have to be somewhere tomorrow early?"

"Nope why?" I lied, I had class at 9am but I didn't want the night to end.

"Great, I was wondering if you wanted to come back to my place? We could have a few drinks maybe watch a movie?" Zayn asked shyly not looking me in the eyes.

"Sure!" I immediately thought of cuddling the second he said movie, and it was a cold night so it was perfect.

The carride back wasn't long but so funny. We started joking around and doing funny accents, I felt like a kid again.

----Arriving at His House-----

"I have 2 roommates by the way, they're pretty cool, you guys will get along great" Zayn said opening the door.

"Louis? Liam?" He called as we walked in. But no one answered.

"They must still be out with their girlfriends, no worries I was hoping we'd be alone. Here let me take your jacket." Zayn gave a cheeky wink and politely took my jacket.

"Oh thank you, your place is really nice. Does ever get a little crazy living with 2 other guys? I know living with Lauren has its moments." I laughed

"Hah oh yeah but I mean we've been best buds since high school so we make it work. You're never bored I can tell ya that." He chuckled as he lead me too his room.

"Hey do you want some clothes to change?"

"Yes please." My cheeks turned slightly pink.

Ok this was (I'm sure like every other girl) my favorite part of every relationship. Especially when the clothes still smell like the guys cologne. And Zayn's clothes smelt amazing.

He tossed me a pair of black sweat pants and his white "Obey" t-shirt.

He went to close the door and then came to me.

I was flipping through the channels of the tv with Zayn hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

Then he started pulling backwards toward the bed and spun me around and pinned me against the sheets.

"I've been dying to kiss you all night"

He said gentely rubbing his nose against mine and then planting a soft gentle kiss on my lips. Slowly shifting into a fast in sync make out session. He lifted my shirt so that his hand was running up and down my stomach.

Without breaking the kiss we moved under the sheets with things spicing up, I was feeling instant butterflies. I ran my fingers through his volumized dark hair as his lips moved down to my neck.

Everything was perfect until the door swung wide open..