Chapter Nineteen: Can't Have a Party w/o the Party Crashers

“Hey Man!” “Happy Birthday Zayn!” “20 years young, congrats!” I could see the smile on Zayn’s face widening more and more as we went around, greeting everyone. Nearly 80 guests filled the house with delight and a celebration energy.

We said hello to each person and now it was time to party! Making our way to the center of the living room there was a flashing ball of colors bouncing off from wall to wall giving off the feeling of being at an actual club. The music was upbeat and fun.

Harry grabbed one of the girls near him, swaying their hips together in sync, Lauren and Niall were doing the sprinkler, while Liam and Danielle took it away with their profesh moves, but the best was Louis and El being the hilarious couple didn’t care who was watching, stopped the traffic and let them through.

“Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we’re 22,; it feels like one those nights we ditched the whole scene, It feels like one of those nights we won’t be sleepin!”

Taylor Swift’s catchy tune filled the room and the party was singing a long. All the girls were head banging while the guys air-guitared.

All the jamming out got me outta breathe so I went to get a drink from the kitchen.

“I’ll be right back, do you want anything?” I screamed to Zayn since the music was so loud.

But from the looks of him, I think he already beat me to it. He shook his head ‘no’ and continued on dancing with our friends.

“Hey Ash!” Eleanor greeted me.

“Hey El, you thirsty too?”

“Hah you saw how Lou and I were, quite impossible not to be” She laughed

“You guys were hilarious!” I grinned recalling it in my head

“Well when you throw an awesome party like this, it’s to be expected it. You did a great job and Zayn was just telling us how flattered and special he felt that you did all just for him!” She explained, making me feel so great.

“Awe well he deserves all this, he’s the bes-” I was interrupted when two muscular arms wrapped around my waist and soft lips pressed against my cheek.

“I’ll talk to you later love” El said with a sweet smile

“I’m having the absolute the best time Ash! This has got to be one of the best birthdays I’ve had.” He exclaimed turning me into him, now my arms around him.

“I wouldn’t have done just for anyone” I blushed, looked down.

Zayn picked up my chin with his finger and rested his forehead on mine and just looked at me, making me forget all that surrounded me. Pushing my hair out of my face, slowly running his hands down my arms into mine, twirling his fingers into mine.

“You’re so beautiful, God I’m lucky” Zayn’s kind words sent butterflies to straight to my stomach and then he crashed his lips into my red lip gloss, having some rub off on to his.

“Ha you got a little”

“Little what?”

“Oh just let me” I laughed wiping it off from his lips.

Then suddenly the lights went off and Louis and Liam came into the kitchen with a lite up birthday cake, with the rest of party following.

“Make a wish!” I whispered

Zayn walked up to the cake, holding my hand and blew out all 20 candles.

“Didn’t have too, because she’s right next to me.”

My cheeks turned bright red, so to distract I took two fingers, scooped up some of the chocolate frosting and rubbed it off on Zayn’s cheek.

“Ohhh” Everyone yelled ready for what was about happen.

“You have five sec-”

I took some more and put it on Zayn’s lips.

“That’s it” Zayn took one of the frosted flowers and smeared it across my nose and cheeks.

“Ah now you’re gunna get it!” I laughed and everyone backed up as I threw some at his neck.

Soon enough we were both throwing frosting in every which way, I tied my hair back and didn’t give up. Food fights seemed to be a tradition with Zayn and I. And quickly Lauren and Niall joined in too. El and Danielle secretly handed us some bottles of whip cream and that was the end of it.

After spraying it so much whip cream and having sprinkles be the other “weapon” a huge mess was made and the boys gave in. Lauren and I were declared winners.

“I brought you extra pair of clothes just incase, come with me upstairs.” I put down the cans of cream and motioned for Zayn to come with me.

When we both got to the bathroom we got a good look at ourselves and immediately started to crack up. It we looked like we rolled around in mud then tried to clean it off with a marshmallow.

“I guess we should take a shower together to save..a..water and..and time!” Zayn said with a flirty grin on his face.

“Ha yeah okay you can shower here and I’ll go next store. But nice try.” I patted his cheek, shaking my head with a smile as I walked to the other bathroom.

I quickly washed off all the frosting and cream from my hair and body, jumping out and blowing out my hair so there was some loose waves and some volume to it.

----20 minutes later---

*Knock Knock*

“Babe can I come in?” Zayn yelled over the DJ’s music from the hall.

“Yeah 2 seconds!” I just put on my black lace bra top with my tan high low waist high skirt with black wedges, finishing the final touches of my make up.

“Ready?” I say opening the door feeling clean and refreshed.

Zayn looked at me from head to toe once again and his a smile a mile long appeared on his lips. He kissed my cheek, grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs back to the party.

As a took a few steps down the staircase, I suddenly saw everyone’s faces at once turn toward the front door and heard Danielle’s voice yell “Who the hell invited her…”

A face of disgust quickly came upon on El and Danielle’s face along with Liam and Louis eyes widened with their angry girlfriends in their arms.

I was so lost and didn’t understand why everyone’s attention was pulled away, I turned to Zayn,

“Zayn what’s going on? Who is Danielle talking about?” I questioned in confusion

Even Zayn’s eyes were in shock, he mouth was slightly open like he had no words to explain.

The sounds of 6 inch Chanel’s began to click on the marble floor as our mystery guest took her first steps in to MY house…