Why me? (Surprise)

Narrator pov {ooo changing it up a lil}

Kyle pulls away from the heated kiss he and his boyfriend have just shared. they've been dating for a month only but it seems like forever.

It was a month ago that Kyle made his move and kissed the raven he'd been dreaming about.
Kyle truly loved him.

The raven had the same feelings for kyle. The friendship they shared was turned into something more. something special. every time they kissed Kyle would blush and his other Half would smile.

The raven completed kyle. Kyle was just a nerd. he wanted to pass school and become a doctor. just a shy nerd could get who he wanted.

The raven had his doubts though. he had questions. the main one was why me? Why would such a great person like Kyle pick such a failure?

"Your not a failure" Kyle would comfort the teen. "your anything but."

"But what my dad said-" the taller teen would try to argue only being shushed by Kyle

"Your dad doesn't know shit. your perfect."

"No, I have acne, I'm way to skinny, I always have bags under my eyes, don't even-" Kyle cut him off by kissing him.

"Your perfect to me Craig tucker. you always will be"

Craig now has the answer to his question. he no longer needs to ask himself 'why me?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who guessed Craig? I'm guessing most thought it was Stan. how do you Nerdz like the narrator pov? Let me know

cya later nerdz